Live communication from schools to parents made simple
Improve the relationship between your school and parents with our live communication app. Parents can receive instant updates on their child’s activity, receive documents, videos, photos, book parents evening, complete permission slips, make payments and be kept up-to-date with the latest school news all in one place.
Designed to support schools in achieving outstanding parental engagement, SchoolPing can be used on laptops, tablets and mobiles and syncs seamlessly across all devices in real-time. *
Key features for parents
- Receive live school news notifications
- Receive live updates on a child's activity directly from their teacher
- View documents, videos, images, music and even podcasts
- Keep up-to-date & organised by using the SchoolPing calendar
- Book your parent's evening slot instantly with our live parents' evening booking system
- Automate permission slips with our forms feature
- You can now make payments directly from the app
Key features for schools
- Save money, time and trees! No more printing letters and paying for text messaging services or counting money.
- The app can be personalised for each school with the ability to add logo, name, motto and colours
- All school staff can receive unlimited free support from our friendly team
- See which staff and parents have read and received messages with our analytics
- Keep teachers informed too with the additional ability to use SchoolPing for communication between staff
- Send payment requests with message and allow parents to pay directly from their Inbox**
Schools must be subscribed to SchoolPing for teachers and parents to use the app. Login details will be supplied to all users. If a user has lost their details they can be retrieved from the school.
* Network charges may apply (Please check with your network provider)
SchoolPing now lets parents make payments directly from a message. All transactions are handled seamlessly via an integrated payment gateway powered by WorldPay.
Parents can either choose to make a payment via card or can top up an online ‘wallet’ of funds and choose to use this as their payment method.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but needs work
In terms of communicating this is a great app for schools
However, the app itself is really annoying in that every day or so, you have to sign back in, going through the rigmarole of finding your school and re-inputting manually your password and email. This makes it very difficult to quickly check messages or look something up. So frustrating. There is no option for the phone to auto fill these details.
Thank you for your feedback Sophe30. The app is designed to keep users signed in at all times. Your issue sounds like one we can help you to resolve. Please contact our support team on 01273 201701, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, and a member of our support team can help to troubleshoot this issue.
Great app - changed the way I use the school website - everything can be accessed by the app rather than scrolling through all the unwanted information on the website!
Good app not perfect
Love this app to help me have all notices in one place but my only negative is that I have to sign in every time I open the app, so accessing messages is not quick... Perhaps Touch ID / Face ID or an option to stay signed in would be a good enhancement?
- Editure Education Services UK Ltd
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 New Era Education Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.