Science360 for iPad
By National Science Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) Science360 for iPad provides easy access to engaging science and engineering images and video from around the globe and a news feed featuring breaking news from NSF-funded institutions. Content is either produced by NSF or gathered from scientists, colleges and universities, and NSF science and engineering centers.
If you have questions or comments, or if you are an NSF-funded researcher and would like to have your images or video included in the app, contact email@example.com.
- Spectacular images from NSF-funded institutions available in high resolution for download to your iPad
- Fun and engaging streaming video (WiFi or 3G connection required) on a wide range of topics
- Hundreds of images and videos to experience, with new content added weekly
- Share images and videos on Facebook and Twitter or via email
- Keep abreast of breaking stories in scientific discovery as they happen with the in-app news feed
- Pan through content in the unique 360 view or find content via keyword with a simple two finger touch
- With a single touch, save favorite images and video within the app so that they can easily be found again
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Fixed issue with data failing to load on iOS7
Crashes when opening every time!
Haven't got past the loading screen just crashes after a few seconds.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 October 2013
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Science Foundation
- © 2012 National Science Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.