THE ONLY DARTS SCORER YOU'LL EVER NEED!
Score darts against friends or practice and improve by challenging SmartBot, who analyses your recent performance to always give you a close contest!
• Score games of 101 or 201 (full version includes 301, 501, 701, 1001) and Cricket.
• Built-in voice for match commentary - calls your name and scores as you play.
• Play against a fellow human or challenge SmartBot – the new intelligent opponent who adjusts to compete with your recent performance levels!
• Additionally you can challenge DartBot, the computer player designed to help you practice - 10 different levels of ability.
• Two score modes for X01, enter your total score, or each dart individually. Switch between the two modes mid-game for dart-by-dart checkout suggestions.
• Set options for number of sets / legs, commentary and more.
• Suggested checkouts shown on screen.
• Unlimited undo / redo within any match.
• Add unlimited player profiles with player photos too.
• View detailed statistics for each player, including graphs showing progress over time.
• Match histories including full statistics for each player.
• Save your match results or player statistics / graphs to your camera roll or share via social media.
** LET'S PLAY DARTS!! **
The professional darts scorer just got more professional!
- Introducing graphs – track your progress via the player centre
- Redesigned stats screens for players and match summaries
- Updated options for sharing your darts scores and stats
- Improved performance throughout
Ratings and Reviews
Really good app for leaning the game
Works well playing friends or you can play the computer which really helps with practicing
Overall this app is a darts must have
Great Darts Scorer
Great app, does the job perfectly.... well almost. Only tiny criticism is the the keypad to enter the scores could be bigger. Minor gripe but would make the app so much easier to use when playing.
It would be great if one these apps could be designed specifically for dart teams,and that the whole match schedule could be put in before the game for instance our league consists of 2 x triples 701
6 x singles 501
3 x pairs. 501
And the games could be st up from the start
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.