Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Electronic score keeping for 500 (card game)
Players’ registration :
• Prepare your list of players.
• Enter the name of a new player or select it from your contacts.
• Select players for each game depending on their position around the table.
The shuffler :
• Indicate which player will be the first to shuffle the cards.
• Subsequently, the shuffler automatically changes after each trick.
Electronic score keeping:
• You choose how to calculate scores:
◦ according to international rules;
◦ under the Quebec rules.
• For each stroke you enter the contract:
◦ the number of tricks;
◦ the suit ;
◦ the bidder.
• And the result:
◦ if it succeeded or not (rules of Quebec);
◦ the number of tricks performed (International Rules).
The scores sheet:
• The details of each trick is written on a sheet in electronic format already known.
• In addition to marks for You and Us, you know who bid what.
• If an error occurs, you can delete a trick.
• Tap the button to mail a copy of the marks.
History of all games of 500 played:
• You can review all the details of the games.
• Trick by trick: who made the contract (number of tricks, suit), successful or unsuccessful.
• You can delete the games you don’t want.
• The application also keeps the games not completed, so you can finish them later.
• Tap the button to mail a copy of the marks for an old game.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Some date formats were not well processed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 January 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Les logiciels Systamex inc.
- ©Les Logiciels Systamex inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.