By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game franchise Scribblenauts is back! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Or you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
• Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
• Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
What's New in Version 1.19
Run run as fast as you can, you can’t catch him…actually you probably can…he’s the partially eaten Gingerbread Man! Celebrate the holidays with a brand new holiday themed playground and new, playable holiday avatars!
Limited; at times inflexible and obscure
Great idea, and loads of levels, with a total of 85 stars to be collected through the main campaign, with a further 21 to play for through in-app purchases.
However the range of items that need to be used to solve puzzles can seem quite limited, with the same items being useable over and over across multiple levels to the point of being repetitive.
Once completed there's also little to no replay value unless stars were missed in earlier levels - beyond that there's no incentive to replay puzzles that have already been solved.
The initial clues given can either give too much away, or be so obscure that only an internet search gives the answer.
The game also has limitations in how puzzles are solved - unless you're prepared to solve some puzzles exactly how the game expects, you'll be frustrated quickly. This is often not a problem, but at times I found myself stumped at puzzles that I'd effectively solved, but the game wouldn't give me credit because I'd not used the exact phrase, word, or item that the game wanted me to use.
For the above reasons I deleted the game as soon as I'd completed the main campaign (didn't play the DLC), although despite this I was often fun, entertaining and quirky throughout.
This game is an absolutely amazing game however it says you can custom create characters but there is no character creation. Please add character creation for it to get 5 stars....
The game is nice but I have not played it in a while so I hope I'm not wrong. Also don't listen to the haters
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 December 2016
- Version: 1.19
- Size: 568 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED software © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by 5th Cell Media LLC. WB GAMES LOGO:™ & © WBEI (s15)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fantasic Realm Playgrounds£0.79
- Prehistoric Playgrounds£0.79
- Monster Pack£0.79
- Explorer Pack£0.79
- Winter Wonderland Playgrounds£0.79
- Historical Figures Pack£0.79
- Summer Avatar Pack£0.79
- Back to School Avatar Pack£0.79
- Spring Avatar Pack£0.79
- Holiday Avatar Pack£0.79