By Stevens Creek Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful, easy-to-use app for performing inventory. Collect barcodes using Bluetooth scanners, LineaPro barcode scanner sled, the built-in camera, or manual input. Features include:
• Barcode scanning of all 1D barcodes using handheld Bluetooth scanners like the CHS 7C from Socket Mobile, or any Bluetooth scanner supporting the HID profile.
• Barcode recognition of UPC-A, EAN13 (including BOOKLAND), and CODE128 barcodes using the built-in camera (requires device with autofocus camera), and full range of 1D barcodes when using a Bluetooth scanner.
• Easy manual entry of barcodes on all devices
• Rapid quantity adjustment of items, using simple taps for small changes or a special calculator for large changes
• Multi-location feature lets you take separate inventories in different locations (different departments, different stores), with overall totals
• Date,time stamp items when added to the database and when last modified
• Sorting by barcode or name, or leave items in "shelf order"
• Quick search by barcode or name
• Configurable display, allowing optimization for your application
• Input data via multiple methods: direct download, iTunes file sharing, Dropbox™, or clipboard
• Full control of input format, including which fields of information are included (quantity, name, barcode, note, location, and date/time stamps for creation and modification) and field separator (tab or CSV)
• "Pick and pack" mode for shipping applications lets you preload items and quantities, then decrement the count with each scan or tap, and vanish from the screen when the count reaches zero, leaving only items remaining to be packed.
• Fully optimized for the iPad
• Full support for Bluetooth keyboard
• Support for LineaPro barcode scanner sled
• For personal use, build up a database of your CDs and DVDs.
NOTE: SCS Scan does not support output. For an identical program which does support output, use our On Hand software.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Changes for iOS 9:
o iOS 9 only allows access to https sites by default; overridden to allow downloading inventory files via http
o iOS 9 by default puts a new "shortcut bar" on the bottom of iPad screens which hides tab bar; overridden to hide shortcut bar
- Category: Business
- Updated: 20 October 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Stevens Creek Software LLC
- © 2011-4 Stevens Creek Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.