By Duncan McIntosh Company Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sea Magazine is the standard bearer for coverage of boating in western America and the Pacific Coast.
Discover rich cruising grounds from British Columbia to southern Mexico and everywhere in between — including the waters of the Pacific Northwest, which are among the best cruising grounds in the world. Our readers are cruisers, so we have them tell their stories and point you in the right direction. Two special monthly sections, one providing news and events from California and the other concentrating on local coverage of the Pacific Northwest, take coverage of the West to a whole new level.
Sea delivers information about the newest vessels to be launched on America’s Left Coast, gives you the inside scoop on West Coast boating trends, reviews the latest gear, accessories and electronics, and provides tips from top experts on maintenance, performance and how-to project ideas. You’ll also discover the West’s largest brokerage section of new and used boats for sale in every issue.
Sea Magazine was founded in Seattle in 1908.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-12 Issues (1 Year) at £7.99 / $11.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Added social sharing for pages of issues
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Numerous bug fixes
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at email@example.com,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 16 October 2013
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Duncan McIntosh Company Inc
- © Duncan McIntosh Company Inc & PixelMags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sea Magazine: £6.99
- January 2013 of Sea Magazine£0.69
- Sea Magazine: May 2012£0.69
- Sea Magazine: September 2012£0.69
- Sea Magazine: November 2012£0.69
- November 2013 of Sea Magazine£0.69
- June 2013 of Sea Magazine£0.69
- Sea Magazine: May 2011£0.69
- Sea Magazine: September 2011£0.69
- Sea Magazine: January 2012£0.69