Secret of the Lost Cavern HD Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Secret of the Lost Cavern is an adventure game that plunges the player into an inspiring journey that takes place during the Paleolithic period in prehistoric time, 15,000 years B.C.
The gameplay and each puzzle are designed to take unique advantage of the touch capabilities of the iPad. 3D graphics and videos are also optimized for an unparalleled visual quality on iPad.
In 15,000 B.C.
Strange symbols found while hunting remind Arok of an encounter with a charismatic traveler a long time ago. In order for him to find his long-forgotten friend, the most brilliant painter of Prehistoric times, Arok begins a long and perilous journey.
Play as Arok and enter a fascinating and bewitching Stone Age adventure. Learn about Prehistoric life, follow the path of your mentor and work with him to recreate the paintings of the renowned Lascaux Cave.
Venture through a wild time and decipher the symbols left by our ancestors. Hunt, fish, cut stones, paint animated frescoes and take part in mysterious shamanist ceremonies to win your place among the Lascaux Cave artist tribe.
Will you be able to come through our ancestors’ secrets and survive in this wild and harsh world?
If you need some help in the game, you can watch our video walkthrough on our website :
- High quality images, movies & animations
- Original soundtrack and sound effects creating an immersive atmosphere.
- Intuitive tutorial will guide you in your first steps in the game
- Auto-save (when quitting or phone call)
- System to save & restore progress
- “Hot Spot” hints
- Works with iPad and iOS 5 or 6
- if you don't know what to do, start a new game and follow the tutorial.
- click on the light bulb to activate or deactivate the built-in help.
- listen carefully the video, they'll give you a lot of hints
What's New in Version 1.3
- Optimized for iOS 7
Doesn't work on my iPad 3
Tried to open, immediately crashes. Restarted device, closed other apps, etc. Still didn't work.
Fails to run
Loaded onto an iPad 4. On running you get the opening 'splash' screen then the program stops and you get returned to the desktop