One of the highest risk factors for neglect and abuse of adults is the lack of visibility of this issue within our local communities – if a person has a limited or no support network, their vulnerability to abuse or neglect may increase without ready access to advice and support. Everyone has a part to play in preventing abuse or neglect and in reporting concerns when this occurs.
See it, Stop it! is intended to provide you with an understanding of safeguarding adults and what to do if you are worried.
It offers you:
* Information about the signs and symptoms of abuse
* Guidance on what you should do if you are concerned.
* A map to show where you are if you are in difficulties and need help.
* A map that shows where nearby police stations, hospitals and adult services offices are where you can get help.
* Important telephone numbers including the Police and Hampshire County Council Adult Services.
* Information for professional including links to further information and useful websites
This App is designed to work in line with The Alerters Guide and training materials developed by Hampshire County Council in conjunction with the Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful information to help safeguard vulnerable people. Is there anyway children services could be incorporated into this?
Really simple and easy to navigate. A really good resource for anyone who has concerns to know what to do about them
- Slingshot Design Ltd
- 3.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.