Sentinel 3: Homeworld
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The biggest & best version of the award winning Sentinel sci-fi tower defense series also available on Mac! Join millions of iOS players in the battle to save humanity!
MetaCritic score: 87!
Take the fight to the alien homeworld and unleash a massive arsenal of weaponry!
- A challenging campaign featuring 20 levels across 14 distinctive and demanding maps!
- Over 20 unlockable turrets, orbital ship weapons, automated drones and abilities at your disposal!
- A powerful commander mech unit which can level up and gain new abilities as you play!
- Customize your weapon loadout in the Armory to match the demands of the mission!
- Stunning graphics & fx!
- Endless modes for all maps!
- Play in windowed mode to carry on "working" or go big with fullscreen mode!
- Classic mode provides a pure skill-based game mode of challenges!
- Exclusive music by the creators of the Sentinel 2 music - Specimen A.
- Completely reworked and revamped game engine.
AWARDS FOR SENTINEL 3: HOMEWORLD ON iOS:
- WINNER: Best App Ever Awards 2010 Best iPad Strategy Game!
- 2nd Place: Best App Ever Awards 2010 Best iPhone Strategy Game!
- Pocketgamer's Top 10 iPhone games 2010!
- iPhone Quality Index Top 10 iPhone games 2010!
- KnowYourMobile's Top 10 smartphone games 2010!
Good luck, Commander!
Moving your main man causes the screen to zoom in - but there is no way to zoom out again. This means that the moment you move him (which will no doubt be a vital part of stratergy later on) you can only see one quarter of the screen until such time you restart level. Terrible oversight that has obviously not been adressed after all this time. Glad that I only spent £2.49 instead of the price it was at previously.
There are three buttons
This is the best tower defens(c)e game. It is better than ibomber. I love bomber so that is saying something. As for the alleged zoom problem, I just scroll with the middle mouse button.
Big fat annoying bug
When in level 5 it zooms into the landscape but you can't zoom back out again. Kind of wrecks a game which is otherwise good.