Sepcot – Sentence Production & Comprehension Toolkit
Included Languages: English, Français, Español, Ελληνικά
Sepcot is an ipad application for people with aphasia. It is aimed at speech and language therapists for the diagnosis and therapy of patients, but can also be used with guidance by the aphasic individuals who confront difficulties in comprehending and producing words and sentences due to neurological damage or developmental disorder. The objective is to encourage these people to clarify and use the semantic and syntactic features of reversible active sentences.
The exercises consist of simple linear drawings which depict concrete actions, figures/characters and verb-symbols that can be used in multiple ways during treatment allowing the user to work on four different levels:
1. Sentence comprehension & production of Subject-Verb-Object (SVO) structure
2. Comprehension of thematic and syntactic roles
3. Verb comprehension
4. Event comprehension
Phonological representation for the English language is in UK-English.
Updated for latest iOS
- FasmaTwist Co.
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, Greek, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 FasmaTwist Co.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.