A-Series Protocol Helicopter Controller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app serves as a virtual controller for your Protocol Helicopter.
Included adapter plugs into the audio jack on your device.
1. Top of the screen: Frequency selection. Select A, B, or C to select your helicopter’s frequency.
2. Center screen: On/Off button
3. Left side of the screen: Throttle used to control the height of the helicopter.
4. Right side of the screen: Direction control stick used to move the helicopter forward, backward, left, and right.
5. Bottom of the screen: Trimmer control. Use the "left" and "right" buttons to adjust the trim on the helicopter.
6. Upper right corner: Optional motion-sensitive control button.
7. Center: Rotate screen button if you prefer to flip the screen 180°.
8. Bottom right corner: Info Button. Features instructions for installing the adapter, a diagram of the controller screen, and a guide on how to use the application.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
replace the instruction
My grandad has started an web page called chickies choppers and he sells toy helicopters for all ages. But of course it is for the kids ( for you more like ) and you can fly his toy helicopter by using this app and it really works !!! Check out Www. Chickieschoppers.co. uk
You won't regret it !!! They're also on eBay soo go fly !!!! Thank you for this great app !!!!! <3
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 22 May 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Weiwen Tan
- © 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.