Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via your mobile device.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Support for SSH, Mosh, and Telnet sessions.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Terminal touch with support of CTRL, ALT, and arrow keys.
· Multitask with split-view support.
· Get that desktop feel with Bluetooth keyboard support.
· Map physical input like shaking your device actions like undo or close session.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Import keys with iTunes file sharing in ext, OpenSSH, and PPK formats.
· Protect your credentials with PIN
· Background mode and termination notifications.
· Port forwarding and tunneling let you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
· Preview active SSH sessions with an adaptive user interface.
· Built-in assistance and troubleshooting. Feel free to ask a question anytime!
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Run snippets across multiple servers at once.
· Autocomplete saves you keystrokes.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Easily and securely paste a password (especially handy for sudo).
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
Termius Premium is available through an auto-renewable annual subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically. Cancellation of a future subscription may be done up to 24 hours before the end of an ongoing period. The actual subscription may not be manually canceled before its termination date. Subscriptions may be managed, including disabling of auto-renew, in the Account Settings after purchase.
A Premium subscription allows you to create an account in the Termius system for synchronization and backup. A subscription may be used under one account on multiple devices across all by Termius supported platforms. A subscription may be used both for personal and business purpose.
· Fixed crashes due to an incorrect password or unsupported authentication method in sshd_config
Ratings and Reviews
Best terminal app - shame about the subscription
This is by far the best terminal emulator on the app store. I use it most days for hours at a time. It helps my workflow and is constantly being improved. Agent forwarding works great and the mosh support makes mobile life less annoying. I would highly recommend this app if you need to do any terminal work.
It loses a star due to the subscription model. Whilst I understand that this brings in a revenue stream for the developer it puts me right off. I would rather pay a one-off premium (£20 or so) to access these features instead of tying myself into yet another subscription.
How much?! For a SSH client? Get real...
I use SSH clients to control a number of Raspberry Pi’s at home and I normally use WebSSH because it’s free and allows me to use TouchID to access my servers.
I do like Termius, but I found it really expensive if you wanted to synchronise between devices as well as o use TouchID. It’s ridiculous!
I also felt duped into signing up for the trial as it says to create an account to sync devices, but it doesn’t say until after that this is a Premium only feature. I then logged out after I saw the price for Premium and now all my servers are gone! So basically synchronising and signing up for a trial means all my servers have disappeared when I logged out! What a joke!
How about giving the option to store servers locally like they were before? Thankfully all my servers are in WebSSH, which is what I’ll stick to now, but what a farce. Expensive and it deleted all my servers when logging out.
Shame really as it did work well when I used it. Maybe if I could pay for a one off unlock, I’d consider but £55 ish per year to use a SSH client? No chance!
Decent- sad to see subscription model
I like this terminal emulator and though it's had it's quirks in the past its vt support seems as good as most of the competition these days.
Subscription: I can't tie myself to your product financially in this way. It's obviously worth annoying a small subset given how much cash this extracts from the remaining subscribers but (as someone who's paid for terminals in the past) it's really off-putting. If it keeps you developing then that's great, but I can't hand over cash for features that I can't keep for years to come.
- Crystalnix Limited
- 341 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Crystalnix Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Termius Premium Subscription £55.99
- Termius Monthly Subscription £6.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.