By Fern Lane Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Service Call helps you keep track of customers, appointments, and invoices. You can quickly create a PDF invoice and email it to your customer as you complete the job.
Do you make service calls at a customer’s home or place of business? Do you need to invoice your customers? Are you a Carpenter, Chimney Sweep, Computer Repair Technician, Contractor, Electrician, Handyman, HVAC Technician, Interior Decorator, Landscaper, Locksmith, Plumber or Remodeler? Service Call was built to support service based businesses like yours and more!
• Invoice your customers directly from within the app — you can send invoices as a PDF to the customer via email.
• Print invoices directly to AirPrint supported printers.
• Export invoices to a .csv file that can be loaded into Excel, Numbers, Quicken, etc.
• Add line items to an invoice with a few quick taps.
• Easily duplicate a line item as a credit.
• Set differing tax rates on individual invoice line items.
• Include your company logo on the invoice.
• Maintain a complete service history of jobs and invoices for a customer.
• Keep business contacts separate from your personal contacts.
• Create appointments that are added to the system calendar.
• View today’s appointments from the home screen of Service Call.
• Map your customer’s location by tapping an address.
• Maintain an inventory of the customer’s equipment, so you’re never surprised by what’s on the job site.
• Show your company name, address, phone number and email on invoices.
• Call or text your customers by tapping their phone number.
• Email your customers by tapping an email address.
• Import existing contacts from your address book.
• Manage appointments you create in the app using Calendar.
• Tap a customer to see appointments, past service calls, invoices, equipment inventory, addresses, and phone numbers.
All information is stored on your iPhone — this app does not need a network connection except when emailing the invoice.
What's New in Version 1.1.475
• Fixed a crash on the Customers List screen when using the search bar.