By Fern Lane Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Service Call helps you keep track of customers, appointments, and invoices. You can quickly create a PDF invoice and email it to your customer as you complete the job.
Do you make service calls at a customer’s home or place of business? Do you need to invoice your customers? Are you a Carpenter, Chimney Sweep, Computer Repair Technician, Contractor, Electrician, Handyman, HVAC Technician, Interior Decorator, Landscaper, Locksmith, Plumber or Remodeler? Service Call was built to support service based businesses like yours and more!
• Invoice your customers directly from within the app — you can send invoices as a PDF to the customer via email.
• Print invoices directly to AirPrint supported printers.
• Export invoices to a .csv file that can be loaded into Excel, Numbers, Quicken, etc.
• Add line items to an invoice with a few quick taps.
• Easily duplicate a line item as a credit.
• Set differing tax rates on individual invoice line items.
• Include your company logo on the invoice.
• Maintain a complete service history of jobs and invoices for a customer.
• Keep business contacts separate from your personal contacts.
• Create appointments that are added to the system calendar.
• View today’s appointments from the home screen of Service Call.
• Map your customer’s location by tapping an address.
• Maintain an inventory of the customer’s equipment, so you’re never surprised by what’s on the job site.
• Show your company name, address, phone number and email on invoices.
• Call or text your customers by tapping their phone number.
• Email your customers by tapping an email address.
• Import existing contacts from your address book.
• Manage appointments you create in the app using Calendar.
• Tap a customer to see appointments, past service calls, invoices, equipment inventory, addresses, and phone numbers.
All information is stored on your iPhone — this app does not need a network connection except when emailing the invoice.
What's New in Version 2.0.127
• Restored the menu to duplicate an invoice on the Customer detail screen (tap and hold on an invoice to get the menu to pop up).
• Better handling of appointments that were deleted from the calendar outside of Service Call.
• Fixed a crash when tapping the + on the Customers screen.
• Fixed a crash when searching on the Customers screen.
A sad demise
This used to be a solid app, well worth 4 maybe even 5 stars, I always swore by it's quality and simplicity, worth more than it's sale price - where did it go wrong?
Since the last update it is full of bugs and the GUI is appalling, what was the developer thinking? Don't pay for it you'll waste your money.