NOTE: To take advantage of the fully native capabilities on your iOS device, you must be connected to a ServiceNow Geneva instance or newer.
Change the way people work in the enterprise with the new ServiceNow app for iOS. Stop relying on antiquated, disparate technologies and deliver a modern service experience to everyone in your organization.
ServiceNow for iOS includes:
• Incident Management: Take action immediately and securely, with a mobile-first experience designed for you and your team.
• Connect & Presence: Stop killing productivity with email and collaborate directly with the people that matter, when it matters the most.
• Get The Full Picture: With activity streams and push notifications, get the context you need and know exactly what’s going on the moment it happens.
• Decisions at a Glance: With Apple Watch you can get instant notifications and realtime updates without ever taking your iOS device out of your pocket.
• Workflows On-The-Go: Access your enterprise Service Catalog or make approvals on the way to your next meeting, directly from your iOS device.
• Performance Analytics: Mobile integration empowers users with actionable information and dashboards directly from your iOS device.
• Adding support for iPhone X phones
Detailed release notes can be found at: https://hi.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0598602
Ratings and Reviews
App works well, does what I need - but needs updated to fit the iPhone X display. Without this, it makes the app feel very small and unstable.
Won't let me log in.
Can't even log in without getting an error
- ServiceNow Inc.
- 51.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ServiceNow
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.