It's time to reconnect with your focus, flow and creativity. Sessions are personalised timers for all your favourite activities you want to make into habits.
How does it work?
• Make a pledge - Enter your activity, choose how long and how often you want the sessions to happen.
• Complete your sessions - Get notified when your sessions due and reminded when you finish.
• Track your progress - Sessions keeps a track record of how you are getting on with your activities.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful but buggy
I have the paid version of this app and I've enjoyed its simplicity and looks for two years.
However, it has limitations (you have to choose from a small menu, so you can't have 40 minutes every weekday, it has to be 45 minutes a day or 4 or 5 hours a week) and a few bugs - and under iOS11 it no longer works, seemingly unable to play its success sound after the phone screen has turned off.
The developer website listed in iTunes no longer exists, so I assume the author has taken the money and run away. The free version was still nice up to iOS10, but I would not recommend anyone buy the in-app purchase any more - it doesn’t work and you cannot get support.
Fabulous app could use some more options
I love the minimalistic design, but there are few options that I'd love to see in future releases.
1. Apple Watch App!
2. Wider range of times (from 1 minute)
3. Custom reminders for specific activities.
Nice simple design, but would be great if you could see how you are doing each week/ month. Only says if you have an unbroken streak. Also be good to see some percentages.
- Adam Marcus
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Adam Marcus, Jamie Sunderland, Duane Harrison
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited pledges £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.