By MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best looking multiplayer sci-fi shooter for mobile devices.
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Thanks to the continued support of our talented fans in cooperation with developers Shadowgun: DeadZone now has a common platform from where all sides can cooperate in improving the game. The gaming community now has the fantastic opportunity to influence its favorite game title.
Prove your courage and challenge your friends.
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deadmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character's ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable
* Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is available on devices with at least 512 MB RAM
What's New in Version 2.8.0
- Gemini port (community map, author Milan Belohlavek)
- Melbin (voice over by Dee Waraich)
- Thorn crown
- Police (by community member Yoshi Resident)
- "Step on head" glitch dramatically reduced (still appears on slopes)
- Head position fixed on all female characters (headshot from side bug)
- Sentry gun's projectiles are visible again
- On various game events like assist kill, the private games show gained score again
Love SHADOWGUN: DeadZone? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the game running.
- Free gold improved. New ways to get free gold. Rewarded video can give you some gold or several casino chips per day
- Picture upscaling reduces the visual quality, improves the render performance, reduces the heat generated by the device and saves battery
- You can now change your password in the player profile dialogue
New, blurry update
The new 2.8.0 update has made the game blurry on IOS devises. Is there a way that it can be fixed? Other than that it's an amazing game! Love it!
New update just made the game blurry cant even play now
Faulty points system in zone control
Used to be good, but nowadays even if you win in zone control, the points get allocated as if you are the losing team. Force quits on the new map
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 May 2017
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 362 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Chunk of Gold (700)£0.99
- Medium Chunk of Gold (2,400)£2.99
- Big Chunk of Gold (4,500)£4.99
- Huge Chunk of Gold (10,000) £9.99
- Small Pile of Gold (21,000)£19.99
- Medium Pile of Gold (55,000)£48.99
- Big Pile of Gold (115,000)£99.99