By Shape Collage Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Shape Collage is an automatic photo collage maker that lets you create beautiful collages with your photos. In just seconds, you can arrange your photos in the shape of a heart, circle, word, or other shapes! It's creative, fun and easy to use. Shape Collage is used by millions around the world and has been featured by Macworld, LifeHacker, Wired, and more.
"Shape Collage is a Seriously Fun Photo Collage Application" -- Lifehacker
"Shape Collage is truly priceless." -- Macworld
"Shape Collage is a very sophisticated easy to use software program to create photo collages. It comes with all the features expected and provides access to some interesting unique features that most other photo collage applications are not offering." -- gHacks
"It’s a really neat program, basically automating something people used to do by hand with real photos: making a collage. The idea is pretty simple: pick a batch of photos, decide if you want a shape like a square, or a heart, or maybe some text, and set Shape Collage to work." -- Wired
"Shape Collage sets itself apart from the competition thanks to its lack of cute add-ons, and thanks to professional results. Users may never look back because this program is easy to use and looks so good." -- CNET.com
- Create collages in the shape of a rectangle, heart, star, butterfly, world, and more
- Choose from 200+ fun shapes
- Use the text shape to spell out your name in photos
- Unique photo collage every time
- The photos are intelligently placed to make the collage look amazing
- Create collages with up to 100 photos
- Save the collage to your photo library
- Send the collage as a gift to someone by email
- Share the collage with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Sina Weibo
What's New in Version 2.0.2
I'll change my review when resolution is an option
What's the point in selecting all my photos if you only use a few in such a low resolution picture, very disappointed.
Don't waste your money
The app itself is quite easy and good to use but the output file is low resolution! £1.99 for an output image that is too small to use is a rip off, you would expect to have low resolution for a free app
I paid for this but it doesn't work.