By Breach Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Breathtaking journey into an alien world full of mysteries, challenging puzzles and big scary monsters.
"The spectacular visuals, serene soundtrack and intuitive gameplay make it a sure-fire success" - MacUser Magazine (5/5)
"Beautifully atmospheric, gently taxing, and thoroughly absorbing: Shardlands is the kind of mature gaming experience you'll whip out to validate your pastime to non-gaming friends." - Pocket Gamer (8/10)
"For those looking for a slower, atmospheric experience with just the right dash of puzzle flavor, this gets a hearty recommendation." - AppSpy (4/5)
Shardlands is an atmospheric 3D action puzzle adventure game with breathtaking visuals, beautiful soundtrack and fluid gameplay that is designed for touch devices.
Dawn is lost in a desolate alien world trying to find her way back home. She must activate an ancient machine with keys that are scattered around a broken world full of puzzles, monsters and dangerous contraptions.
• Innovative gameplay and controls designed specifically for touch devices
• One of the most detailed dynamic lighting engines ever seen in a mobile game
• Beautiful and atmospheric original soundtrack and sound effects
• 25 challenging levels packed with puzzles, exploration and stealth action
• Full support for retina and widescreen displays
• Running at an incredibly smooth 60 frames per second in full retina resolution on the iPhone 5 and the latest iPad with Retina display
Supported devices with high detail visuals:
iPhone (4S, 5), iPad (2, mini, 3rd and 4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation)
Supported devices with low detail visuals:
iPhone (3GS, 4), iPad (1st generation), iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation)
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BreachEnt
Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BreachEnt
And check out Shardlands.com for more information and the latest news.
What's New in Version 1.6
DIRECTOR'S CUT UPDATE
• Refreshed levels, graphics and sound effects
• New gameplay elements and more enemies
• New 'Indie Mode' with retro graphics ;)
• NOTE: Current level will be restarted in old saved games!
Challenging yet strangely relaxing...
Beautiful game to play - no technical problems* at all. Value for money as game not over in couple of hours like some. Played as a treat to myself at the end of a busy day and so took a couple of weeks to complete. Enjoyed it so much I was a little sad at the end but hope there will be another chapter...
*did not complete "Hideout" level as got to a point where there seemed to be no way of progressing. Could not find any tips online but as I was able to complete without this level I see no reason to deduct a star x x x
Many enjoyable challenges
The only disappointment is I can,t find another game of a similar ilk, to continue this type of challenge. It took me a few weeks to complete and enjoyed every level, a few of the levels stretched me. I would recommend you give this a try, money well spent on entertainment in my view.
Congrats to developers for an absorbing, atmospheric game. Last level was nicely testing. Had to keep going back until I completed it. Superb graphics. The ending credits say "to be continued" - would love to see another instalment.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 August 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 113 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Breach Entertainment Ltd
- © 2013 Breach Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.