By Dorada App Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shared Calendar (formally Custody Calendar) is a simple one entry per day shared calendar application.
You can store a daily pattern against each Shared Calendar to store your work shifts, child custody days or any other repeating pattern.
Once added a calendar can be shared with as many people as you like. You can email or SMS invites to others who can view the calendar on the web or iPhone App. You can set permissions for people you invite to read only, read-write or read-write and invite others.
Shared Calendar can be used by anyone who needs to share a calendar ( but is especially useful for managing a childs schedule when the parents are no longer together).
• background app refresh keeps always up to date
• push notifications when entries are changed
• annotate each day with a repeating schedule (child with mum / dad, working days, nights etc...)
• full audit trail, see who changed what, no more misunderstandings!
• web interface, use the shared calendar even without an iPhone
• search your calendars
• optimised for all iPhone screen sizes
What's New in Version 3.5.0
• Updated Today View for latest version of iOS
Copy and paste gone since update
I live this app but you use to be able to copy and paste text. This made it easy to add more than one line on a date. Since an update you can no longer do this. Can you please fix this?!?!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 09 September 2016
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Dorada App Software Ltd
- © (c) Dorada Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Single Calendar£1.99
- 1 Year Ad Free Shared Calendar£0.99