Playlists.net for Spotify
By ShareMyPlaylists.com Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover over 145,000 high quality playlists, new release albums, charts, reviews and much more.
Please note the app is designed to work alongside the Spotify app and with Spotify paid accounts.
• Browse our library of high quality playlists filtered by “Featured”, “Most Played” and “Latest.”
• Moods - from Chillout to Energetic, discover playlists based on how you feel.
• Top 100 Playlists Charts - updated each Monday.
• New Release Albums - updated weekly with the latest new releases.
• Upload your playlists directly from your iOS device to our community at Playlists.net, you can even include custom playlist artwork.
• Pin a playlist to a location near you and see what playlists are pinned near you.
• Search by artist and playlist title.
• Playlist Reviews - our editorial team review the best and most creative playlists.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Fixed issue with Spotify playback volume
Freezes on iPhone 5S
This app work - but as soon as you subscribe to any playlist the app just freezes.
You have to then close the app down completely before going into it again.
Same happens again.
It's had a few updates but issue is still there.
I wish they would fix this bug.
I might be wrong in thinking that share my playlist is a centre for people to share there playlists on spotify?
Why does it ask for a premium account?
Why would I want to play my music through a worse music player then spotify?
Why can't I just open the playlist in spotify?
As the search feature on the mobile website does not work for me, (bug in iOS?) Or the search in this app,I cannot use the service.
Why is it so hard to do a simple task?
- Category: Music
- Updated: 09 May 2014
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ShareMyPlaylists.com Limited
- © Copyright 2013 ShareMyPlaylists.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.