By Infragistics Business Solutions, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access your SharePoint's data from anywhere with SharePlus.
Browse all your corporate information easily, online or offline by automatically synchronizing lists contents on idle moments. Collaborate with your team, by adding and editing list items or uploading documents from your Mac. Manage all your knowledge assets, such as Documents, Tasks, Images, Discussions, Announcements, Events, Wiki Pages, Custom Lists, etc. SharePlus does not require any server side components.
Among SharePlus features are:
● Feature rich Content Management
- Add, edit & delete list items, such as: tasks, pictures, contacts, custom lists and documents while connected.
- Edit includes Check In / Check Out & Approve / Reject support.
- Attach documents to list items.
- Open documents with your current installed apps.
- Drap and Drop files from and to Finder.
● Automatic Sync & Offline Browsing
- Configure which lists you want to have available offline, and an automatic synchronization process will run on background on idle moments to copy list contents, including documents, to enable later offline browsing.
- During synchronization process each library will show you the progress.
● Views Support
- Browse data by view, respecting server defined list views, with ordering and filtering settings.
- Calendar Visualization: Daily, Weekly and Monthly view.
- Table Visualization: Custom cells based on content type.
- InfoPath forms: Support through the use of Form Server.
- Reports Library support.
- External List support.
● SSL Support
Connect to your data in a secure way with SharePlus, to https urls, certificate enabled repositories.
● SharePoint Online
SharePlus supports connecting to: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3), SharePoint Server 2007 / 2010, Office 365 and BPOS.
● Windows and Form Based Authentication (FBA) support.
● Web Login to support custom login forms (eg. smart tokens scenarios).
● Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support.
SharePlus also offers an Enterprise version. Among SharePlus Enterprise features are:
★ Connection configuration sharing
★ Multi factor authentication
★ Custom Features & Features trimming
★ Premium Customer support
Learn more about SharePlus at http://shareplus.me
What's New in Version 2.5
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Great and disappointing in equal measures
This is a competent application that does not quite live up to the promise (i.e. highlighted features not available)
Here’s what it does VERY well
• I have had constant problems with MS Document Connection, this solves them all. Reliable access to all the content in various SharePoint sites with no problems at all. Fast and much better than MSDC. That is enough to make it worth the asking price.
• Opening for shared editing seems much better than MSDC. Again more reliable, faster, and doesn’t seem to get tangled up with local copies in the way MSDC does
• It’s seems faster (and more Mac native) than MSDC
However, I purchased this for the offline sync capability, and I’m dammed if I can make it work. A quick trip to help results in “Help isn’t available for SharePlus” which is just not good enough.
In short, it is OK. It’s better than Microsoft’s own solution. It’s not all it promises to be.
Does what I want but ….
I wanted a way of accessing three Sharepoint sites whilst offline and ended up buying Shareplus. It does what I want but the offline sync is VERY slow (I use background mode). There is a red/green sync symbol for each list, and a marker for documents but not for sub-folders and no indication of progress/time remaining (in my experience it probably has hours to go) which I find very frustrating.
Once synchromised access to items in lists and documents is pretty fast.
Back navigation through lists & folders would be better if there was a keyboard shortcut as well as a tiny button to click.
Think twice before buying this.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 09 July 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Infragistics Business Solutions, Inc.
- © 2012 Infragistics
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor