Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Defend your bathtub from the evil dim-witted invading duckies! Launch Sharkee and his rubbery friends towards the floating duckies in this funtastic physics puzzle game!
Sharkee and his merry band of toy sharks were living happily in the bathtub. That is, until a bunch of mischievous ducks came along to ruin their peaceful little world. These cheaply made rubber duckies are a little loopy from the chemicals they were made of, and now they’re teasing the sharks, playing pranks like they own the place! Join a wild journey in bathtubs around the world and get rid of the dim-witted ducks!
BATH TIME HAS NEVER BEEN THIS FUN
• Amazingly accessible gameplay: Simply drag and release the shark’s tail with your finger to launch him at the ducks!
• To score points, dispose of the ducks, grab all the coins and finish each level by using the fewest jumps possible!
• Not happy with your last shot? Undo it and try it again!
A WILD JOURNEY IN BATHTUBS ALL OVER THE WORLD
• Make your way through tons of levels!
• Visit 4 different environments, from ancient Rome to distant Japan!
• Tear through a streak of stages to earn big points to dominate the leaderboards
MEET THE MOST ADORABLE BAND OF BATH TOYS:
• Sharkee, the hero and fearless leader of the merry band of plastic sharks
• Sawy, whose incredible saw nose can cut chains and drop heavy objects on those dastardly ducks
• Hammy, who uses his jumping Slash skill to leap through the air and hit ducks from incredible angles
• Scuby, Sharkee’s twin brother, a calm and meditative toy who likes to swim through the watery depths, taking out duckies wherever they hide
Grab enough coins and you can upgrade the appearance of your sharks with cool new skins!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Shark Dash is now completely FREE and comes with a new challenge-streak level progression! Beat as many levels as possible in one streak and climb the Leaderboard!
- Our faithful Shark Dash players will get a gift of 10,000 Coins to help them rise in the rankings!
- Game engine and user interface optimized.
- Revive or earn Coins by watching videos.
- PLEASE NOTE: With the new challenge-streak level progression in this update, players can no longer select from any level.
If you hate having to start from level one A LOT, this is NOT for you...
This was such a fun game! Now it's INCREDIBLY frustrating! All my progress has been completely lost with this new update. If you lose a level, you have to watch videos over and over (there is only ONE video at the moment—Ice Age Adventures, which I already have!!!) in order to get enough coins to retry the level OR you have to break your streak and start all over from level one. HOWEVER, the levels change every time you have to start over, so you're not stuck replaying the same thing if you get stuck. If you're competitive or you like the thought of being able to replay a level until you get it, you will get fed up quickly and DELETE THIS GAME! If you are not that type of person, you might enjoy this game, especially if you're new to it and have not experienced the AWESOMENESS this game USED TO BE.
Ruined by greed
This was a brilliant game but it has been totally ruined. Originally, you could advance through the game without making any in app purchases if you didn't want to - those who wanted to buy themselves an advantage could do so. This is no longer the case.
The latest update was forced on its users.
The makers disabled the game so that you had to update it to continue using it. When users updated the game all their progress was lost. Worse still, it became impossible to progress through the game without making in-app purchases of coins.
The entire purpose of the update is an attempt to increase in-app sales; this is to the detriment of the game.
Gameloft have demonstrated utter contempt for their users. Clearly their intension is to exploit younger, naive gamers. Shame on them.
Avoid this game at all costs.
Gamesloft have no respect for its users. You're likely to lose any progress you make in the game the next time the makers think of a way to extort more cash from their younger users.
I will be deleting this game and I will avoid any future content from Gameloft. I strongly advise you do the same.
Was a fantastic game. I used it to help distract sick children in hospital while doing medical procedures. But the latest update has ruined the game. It's full of adverts, the active area is now tiny compared to the empty area, it's NOT free - to even repeat a level, there is a charge of 100 coins and soon those will have to be bought, and finally, there is no possibility of starting a game at a higher level. Each error sends one back to the first level - which is random too, and in no logical order. Absolutely transparent money making scam and I'm not going to be part of it. You just lost a customer - I would gladly have paid for the game as it was previously. I'm certainly not paying for this trash
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 September 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Shark Dash, Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.