Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the new benchmark for physics puzzle games! Shark Dash is a highly addictive game that takes the physics puzzler to fun new heights with a unique cartoonish style starring funny little bath toys!
Sharkee and his merry band of toy sharks were living happily in the bathtub. That is, until a bunch of mischievous ducks came along to ruin their peaceful little world. These cheaply-made rubber duckies are a little loopy from the chemicals they are made of, and now they’re teasing the sharks, playing pranks like they owned the place! But when the ducks kidnap Sally, Sharkee’s girlfriend, that’s when Sharkee and his buds have had enough! Join a wild journey to tricky bathtubs around the world, save Sally and get rid of the dimwitted ducks!
BATH TIME HAS NEVER BEEN THIS FUN
• Amazingly accessible gameplay: Simply drag and release the shark’s tail with your finger to launch him at the ducks!
• Dispose of the duckies, grab all the coins, and finish each level with the fewest jumps possible to earn 3 Stars! Use your Stars to unlock new levels!
• Not happy with your last shot? Undo it and try it again!
A WILD JOURNEY IN BATHTUBS ALL OVER THE WORLD
• Make your way through 96 levels with more to come in future updates!
• Visit 4 different environments, from ancient Rome to distant Japan!
• Complete tons of missions & unlock loads of achievements!
MEET THE MOST ADORABLE BAND OF BATH TOYS
• Sharkee, the hero and fearless leader of the merry band of plastic sharks
• Sawy, whose incredible saw nose can cut chains and drop heavy objects on those dastardly ducks
• Hammy, who uses his Jump Slash skill to leap through the air and hit ducks from incredible trajectories
• Scuby, Sharkee’s twin brother, a calm and meditative toy who likes to swim through the watery depths to take out duckies wherever they hide
Grab enough coins and you can upgrade the appearance of your sharks with cool new skins!
Visit our official site at www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- The unlimited elixir is now available!
- New sparkling water effect
- New Gameloft LIVE! access included
- Improved font display on the new iPad
- Adjustment of the difficulty in some levels
Hmmmmm.... Errrrr..... Welllll.....
I think it's a simple but such fab game! It's like a more current version of angry birds. I gave a 4 star rating because I think the game could be more popular if they made it more creative!! It would then be the best app on the App Store but of course that's my views so please feel free to disagree with me. I think it could also make it a little more different from angry birds and make it more unique. As when angry birds came out nearly everyone thought it was unique so there is no reason fir shark dash not being unique too! I shan't compare no longer I will tell you my last word then leave to go and play shark dash. I think it's fab not very fab yet. See ya going to play!
U never would of thought shark dash would be so popular
Never ever ever in my life
I think it's fab
Queen Elizabeth II must like it too!
Undercover the sharks go
Endless waddling, the ducks follow!
Hope u like my poem! It's supposed to spell UNIQUE is it obvious?
This game is epic ,easy to use and has a difference to many other games u see when I first got this game I thought I had to just tap the ducks which would bee easy but u can fling the strechy shark instead which makes it harder and gives me a challenge
Sooo I love this game and I gave it a five star
Those of u about to get the game have a bittey time
Ps the one who said English are stupid is highly rude and can speak for himself and also if u are American they speak English so u calling ur self as
I did not consider to be rude but its true so I can seriously say I hope I caused no affendense
Kinda orite 4 free
The game is ok'ish for free but I probz wouldn't have paid for it or if I did would B very angry wiv myself. These games are designed vey cleverly especially for kidz. When U play & aint getting very far you can always buy your way thru I hate games where U can buy yourselves all sorts to complete the level or game. I'd rather be happy to play games where U just gotta keep trying instead of buying yourself whatever to complete the game. Just another clever way to scrounge more & more money out ov kidz who have difficulties getting around/completing these sort ov games!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 July 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2012 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Shark Dash, Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium pack of coins£1.49
- Big pack of coins£1.99
- Huge pack of coins£2.99
- Deluxe Coins Pack£6.99
- Unlimited Elixir£0.69