By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app requires a Misfit Shine or Flash device with an iPhone 4S or newer, or a Beddit Sleep monitor or Pebble smartwatch with iPhone 4 or newer. Get your Shine, Flash, and Beddit Sleep Monitor at www.misfit.com.
Shine and Flash are elegant activity and sleep trackers that encourage and inspire you to live a more active life. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to improve. Wear Shine anywhere on your body with our range of upgrades including sport bands, leather bands, clasp, and necklaces, designed for comfort and style. You can wear Shine on your wrist, clasp, or socks. Shine and Flash’s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you’ll spend less time plugging in and more time moving.
Use the Beddit Sleep Monitor to get detailed insights on your sleep cycles and quality. Using the world’s thinnest sleep sensor, the Misfit Beddit Sleep System seamlessly measures your sleep cycles and quality using heart rate, respiration, movement, snoring, and sound. The paper-thin device rests underneath your sheets, directly on your mattress.
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- Track your goals: Create a goal and track your running, cycling, swimming and more
- Translate activities to understanding: See how your everyday activity translates to stats like steps, calories and distance
- See trends: See your activity level over a day, week, or month change--and watch yourself improve
- Get social: Personalize your profile, add friends and compare your daily activity
- Sleep soundly: With Misfit’s wearable devices, we’ll show you how you slept without wearing the device. With Beddit, see sleep cycles and quality, see heart rate, snoring, and awakenings;
- Wake up, refreshed: Set a sleep goal and use the smart alarm to wake yourself in your lightest stage of sleep
- Connect with other health apps: share sleep analysis, steps, and weight with the Apple Health app, MyFitnessPal, and more.
Find us on Twitter: @Misfit
Need help? www.misfit.com/faqs
What's New in Version 2.7.0
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
A great app now improved!
I loved the Misfit app. I sync it with my Pebble Steel and the only complaint I've had is that the sync used to take an age. With the new version that sync time is down to around a second. I used to trigger the sync from the app and that was that. It works a little differently now (which might be some other reviewers problems, but it does actually tell you what to do so more their fault really). All I need to do is go to the Misfit app on my Pebble and press sync, then swipe to the left with the iOS app and there's my data in around a second. I really can't complain about that and one of my favourite apps now deserves 5 stars.
This is a great app and works really well to connect my Shine 2 to my iPod touch (I don't have a compatible phone). It also syncs well with myfitnesspal to add food calories. I do have a suggestion to make though - it would be really cool if the app could tap into my device's notification centre to display custom notifications on my shine - like I could set my email or snapchat or anything else to come up with a custom pattern of coloured lights on my shine. I don't know if this is something an app update could bring but I think it's just a really cool idea!
Love it but...
I love my misfit and most of the time the app works well, however, sometime early on a Sunday morning it fails to log I've done anything when I've actually done an hour swimming. If it gets my activity or the time wrong, it's easy enough to edit but if it doesn't register any activity at all, there is no way of adding it. An 'add activity' icon would be good and also additional options on the activity carried out - weights at the gym and rowing would be my first two ideas...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 January 2016
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 78.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.