By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Misfit app is the easy-to-use activity and sleep tracking app that works by itself or with Misfit’s suite of design-forward wearables, including Misfit Ray, Shine 2, Flash and Shine Fitness and Sleep Monitors. Beautiful and durable, Misfit devices are uniquely wearable on the wrist, as a clip anywhere on your body, or as a necklace. Misfits never require charging (the user-replaceable batteries last up to 6 months) and are water resistant.
This app requires an iPhone 4S or newer. For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
What our customers say:
“Used my Misfit Shine for over 10 months and it’s still a fun motivating gadget that doubles as a watch for me (and I lost 20 lbs).”
“Beautiful and easy to use.”
“The auto sleep tracking feature is amazingly accurate as is the activity tracking.”
“Interface is detailed but easily read and transfers to MyFitnessPal seamlessly.”
“I am an avid swimmer. This is the only wellness tracking device that is truly waterproof and provides so much functionality.”
“Beautiful and intuitive. Misfit updates it frequently and truly listens to user ideas.”
“Great customer service and support.”
“I love that I can wear my Misfit 24/7 without worrying about charging it or taking it off to shower.”
“I never want to be without my Shine ever again...A MUST have activity tracker. LOVE my Shine!”
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- View detailed activity and sleep data, including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, hours slept
- Create a goal and track your progress over time; view trends, including your activity levels over the course of the day, a week, or a month
- Get lifetime insights on your profile, including total miles walked and average sleep
- Log activity sessions including running, walking, basketball, tennis, swimming, soccer, cycling, yoga, and dance
- Add friends and compare your daily activity
- Track your food with a photo food journal
- Connect with your other favorite fitness, health, and smart home apps including Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, Lose it!, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, IFTTT, Nest, and more
- Shine 2 and Ray only: Enable a silent vibe alarm on your wearable to gently wake you up in the morning; Enable movement reminders and text and call notifications on your wearable
- NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
The app also includes support for the Swarovski Activity Crystal, Speedo Shine and Misfit Beddit Sleep Monitor. Don’t yet have a Misfit? Get yours now at misfit.com. NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
Misfit invents and designs wearables and smart home products. Misfit brand products including Ray, Shine 2, Shine, Flash, Link, and Bolt are available at misfit.com and fashion and consumer electronic retailers around the world.
For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
Find us on Twitter @Misfit and Instagram @MisfitWearables
What's New in Version 2.15.0
- Bug fixes and device compatibility
Not a miss but a Hitfit
Got this to replace another brand which I was finding annoying to use. I like the fact that it doesn't constantly display the time but I can quickly check it when I need to know. And I can see how I'm doing each day in terms of reaching my target without having to wait for it to synch. The way the stats are displayed, both on the app and the website, make it easy to check how I'm doing over time without having to keep swapping screens. Love it.
Stable but not impressed
The misfit flash gadget seems to count steps and upload to the app & cloud without issues. However, there is data that's recorded- calories & distance for which I would have thought would require personal data (height & weight) but I do not recall inputting this info. Fine for what I need (counting steps for vitality points) but would not recommend for anyone serious about monitoring their fitness. Flash build device quality not great but that's for another review!
Easy and accurate
I am enjoying using this tracker. I have found it easy to use and accurate with its logged information.
The only thing I dislike about it is the clock function as it is awkward to work out where the lights are meant to be indicating which means that you can't read it at a glance.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 10 April 2017
- Version: 2.15.0
- Size: 222 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speedo Lap Counting£9.99