ShippingExplorer for iPhone is the mobile version of our feature rich desktop application. It's a cost-effective software to track vessels with live data. It displays all vessels in range at their exact position on a map. Additional information, photos, track history, etc. about vessels can be viewed right away in the program.
*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
* iOS 10 compatibility
* New country flags
Ratings and Reviews
We really like the app, very easy to use and good data on the vessels. We would highly recommend to anyone who needs to track vessels for work or who are just interested in ships.
I've been using this app and it's a bit sketchy East of Suez but from the Med to the UK it is up to the minute.
It's not free and it doesn't work. It's very confusing and I cannot understand how to work it. It looks like I have to purchase the full version to see anything at all.
- ShippingExplorer SL
- 6.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ShippingExplorer Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.