Used by over 3 million teachers and students worldwide, Showbie is the fastest, easiest, and most effective app for assignments and feedback in your iPad classroom.
Find out how easy it is to assign, collect and review student work from thousands of compatible iPad apps, or have your students complete assignments with Showbie’s built in tools. Provide rich feedback using digital ink, text and voice annotations right on images and PDFs, and then add your students’ best work to personalized digital portfolios that can be securely shared with parents.
WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING
“Showbie is my number one can't live without app! It makes the iPad workflow process a breeze! I especially love how it works seamlessly with so many other apps.”
— Kristen Paino, Lead Technology Integrator at Avenues: The World School
“I don't need to convince my colleagues that they need to use this app — it sells itself. I like that it gives me the flexibility in how I choose to grade my student's work, especially with the voice notes feature. There is no single third party app that I would rather champion.”
— Suzanne Lustenhouwer, Teacher and iPad Coordinator, Apple Distinguished Educator
“I love that Showbie is so versatile that the youngest of students can use it independently, yet it is appropriate for older grades as well. The ease of use makes it a great workflow solution for classes with iPads.”
— Kristi Meeuwse, Kindergarten Teacher, Apple Distinguished Educator
KEY FEATURES FOR TEACHERS & STUDENTS
• Share work from thousands of compatible iPad apps in a few taps
• Use the pen tool and pin text notes directly on any PDF or image
• Quickly distribute instructions and materials to your whole class
• Chat privately with individual students to provide timely feedback
• Record voice notes for verbal feedback or language exercises
• Quickly review and assess batches of student work and provide rich, valuable feedback
• Add student work to individual digital portfolios, or enable students to curate their own portfolios
• Invite parents to view their student’s work and keep them informed of classroom activity
• Can be used with any classroom subject
• Available in 13 languages
ENHANCED SHOWBIE PRO FEATURES
• Record and track grades as numeric scores or letter grades, along with qualitative feedback
• Provide richer feedback with more pen colours and line thicknesses, by typing on the page, or by pinning voice notes directly to student work
• Record longer voice notes and videos and upload larger files
• Lock assignments to control student access to documents and feedback
• Give parents complete access to assignments in the classes you choose
Did you know you can use split-screen on your iPad to drag and drop files from another app directly into Showbie? We’ve made this feature even more convenient by enabling more elements of Showbie as drop destinations. For example, you can load up an assignment and drag a series of files to each individual student, without having to navigate to each student between transfers. What a drag… in a good way!
Also, if you tried to import a file and the file extension went missing, try again, it should be working now!
From the team here at Showbie, have a nice relaxing holiday and we’ll see you in 2019!
Ratings and Reviews
Alright boys, can u take off ur pants please
Usable, simple, fun?
I use Showbie to share work with pupils all the time. It is easy to use I find it a great way to share video links, documents, web links, worksheets etc. as a history teacher I love the way pupils can annotate documents, political cartoons, photos etc by simply tapping on the images and then typing in a comment. I like the many ways teachers can then comment on work and in particular I encourage my pupils to self assess by adding comments or responding to my comments. It has really helped me increase the amount of self assessment that occurs in my classroom. It is also a good place for pupils to send my images of their work if they have been involved in group tasks, card sorts etc. Pupils just send me an image to represent the work they did in their lesson and then I can feed back over Showbie. At Priory our students use iPads to enhance their learning. Showbie is a great way to keep track of their work and a really helpful tool for any teacher who wants to use modern technology to enthuse pupils as well as engage them in their own learning. Parents seem to like it to!
For the busy teacher this is the 'perfect' app.
For ease of use with learners and teachers alike, look no further than Showbie.
As an ESL teacher, it is great for organising and distributing content to students as it is compatible with so many iOS apps. Assignments can be set with or without a due date making it both a great repository for storing materials yet at the same time creating a sense of urgency for learners to submit work on time.
Students can create portfolios of their work which can be graded right within the app itself.
Both teachers and students can leave voice notes, upload images, movies as well as a wealth of documents created within other apps.
Living without Showbie is inconceivable in my humble opinion. It is indispensable in my teaching and learning environment. Furthermore, the Showbie team are very quick to respond to any query raised; plus their website has great video tutorials with an equally useful FAQs page. Try it out, you will wonder how you ever coped without it before.
- Showbie Inc.
- 129.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Showbie Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Showbie Pro Edition £149.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.