Simple chess board
By Luis Lopez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple chess board and a chess clock without movement restrictions. Free movement as a real board.
Current features are:
• Move pieces freely, add or remove them.
• Undo/Redo last movement.
• Rotate board and/or pieces.
• Use checkers game pieces.
• Save/load positions for later use, or delete them when you don't need them anymore (swipe over them). Starting positions for chess and checkers are available.
• Use a chess clock where you can configure initial time, move time increment, increment after a number of movement, hourglass time, ...
• Set time independent for black and white if required.
• Save/load time settings for later use. Already available some common times.
• Tweet your current position.
What's New in Version 1.2
• White border in black pieces to increase contrast
• Option to keep screen on
This app is a one-of-a-kind amazing app! The only improvement for the app would be a screen at the side that allows the user to carry out chess notation. I have been unable to find an app that is designed for chess notation, so adding the feature would be amazing!
A beautifully-designed board where you can set up your own positions for analysis, and a great feature is that you can save your starting position. Two people can play with standard chess clock timings pre set. It would be great to see a move-list and pgn save and import facility.
I never write reviews...
I just can't understand how anyone could rate such a glitchy, advert saturated application anything more than 1 star. It froze mid way through a game with a friend of mine rendering it utterly useless and inexplicably frustrating!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 May 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Developer: Luis López Sebastián
- © 2012 Luis Lopez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove ads£0.79