Simple chess board
By Luis Lopez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple chess board and a chess clock without movement restrictions. Free movement as a real board.
Current features are:
• Move pieces freely, add or remove them.
• Undo/Redo last movement.
• Rotate board and/or pieces.
• Use checkers game pieces.
• Save/load positions for later use, or delete them when you don't need them anymore (swipe over them). Starting positions for chess and checkers are available.
• Use a chess clock where you can configure initial time, move time increment, increment after a number of movement, hourglass time, ...
• Set time independent for black and white if required.
• Save/load time settings for later use. Already available some common times.
• Tweet your current position.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Fixes some issues with settings screen
This is very handy to read along with chess books, can edit any position and also save positions. Can also be used for two player games, assuming you know how to play, as the lack of a chess engine means the app can't check your moves are legal. Would like to see more board colours, and the ability to hide the clocks, as for me I don't need them personally.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 November 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Developer: Luis López Sebastián
- © 2012 Luis Lopez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove ads£0.99