The Simple Things is a beautiful, useful, quirky and fun magazine about taking time to live well. We cover mindfulness and microadventures, eating and growing, forgotten wisdom, home life and slow moments. It's for people who love their lives but want to take the pressure off and remember what’s really important. We like tea & cake, learning stuff, being outside and the satisfaction of a job well done. Do you?
Every month we publish 132 pages of loveliness with more on our blog at www.thesimplethings.com
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-12 Issues (1 Year) at £ 44.99/ $ 59.99
-3 Issues (1 Year) at £ 10.99/ $ 14.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Why would the digital magazine cost £2 more than print?!
- Iceberg Press Limited
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Iceberg Press Limited & PixelMags, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- The Simple Things £10.99
- The Simple Things £44.99
- January 2017 - Issue 55 of The Simple Things £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.