Simply Crochet is full of creative ideas for anyone who loves - or would love to learn - crochet. Crochet is a wonderfully versatile craft with endless possibilities of creative things to make.
You will find beautiful designs for the home, fashionable accessories to wear and gift ideas for all occasions. From lampshade covers to shawls, toys to blankets and gadget cosies to cardigans, Simply Crochet is a must-buy for creative crafters looking for new things to make. With clear, easy-to-follow instructions to ensure the best possible results every time, you'll be hooked on handmade from the very first page!
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Simply Crochet app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Not even optimised for my phone
I have an iPhone XS Max. Most app developers release an update for their app the day the iOS for the new phone is released, simply crochet (or whoever makes their app) hasn’t bothered to optimise it. So the magazines are squished into the middle of my screen, I think this is poor considering how many subscribers they have. I can’t read any magazines previously downloaded as they just say 0%, I’ve had to uninstall and reinstall to make them work. Since I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it, it’s asking me to pay £5.99 for the latest magazine, which was free before I deleted the app!
I have the whole collection and struggle to go through each magazine to look for a particular pattern. Needs a search function.
Content great, app is full of bugs and I’ve lost count if the times I’ve needed to reinstall and then you lose all your book marks
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 39 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £4.99
- Issue 66 £5.99
- 12-Month Subscription £54.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.