Simply Yoga FREE - Personal Trainer for Quick Yoga Workouts
By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 30+ poses
• 3 predefined routines
Average Review Rating: 4.5/5.0 stars
***** - "This is a great app. Really liked the pre-made workouts."
***** - "This app is awesome and very easy to follow!"
***** - "Just like bringing yoga class with me wherever I travel!"
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains a 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routine that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
If you like Simply Yoga FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second set of workouts (Level 2)
• Create custom routines from all poses
• Landscape mode
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts available via in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 4.20
- Minor enhancements
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
I used to do Yoga religiously several years ago and have been looking for a starting point. Only been using the app for a few days, first thing in the morning and am loving it, it's a great 20 min starting routine and I am looking forward to moving on when I am ready. Only suggestion is to make the background sounds last longer when in the corpse pose so that a good few minutes of relaxation loveliness can be enjoyed. Thank you for a fab app :-) xx
Great app BUT...
Something that no-one seems to mention at all is half the screen is very under utilised. Why is the video not making the most (of the already small) iPhone screen??? Only half the screen is the video and the other half is mainly black dead space allocated to the title of the video. Why???
I find it difficult to attempt the exercises at the same time because I can't see the exercises clearly from where I stand the phone. Hence 4 stars.
Other than that great app!
Simple, easy to follow yoga
I've used this app for almost 2 years now, and happily recommend it. I love the newest update of being able to skip poses, I find the relentless sun salutations in the 60 minute session arduous, but like the different other poses. Now I can skip one or two of the sun salutations if I feel like it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 24 February 2014
- Version: 4.20
- Size: 94.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2014 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.