You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
About the Game
SIMULACRA is an immersive narrative thriller using the interface of a mobile phone. Like all phones, you have messages, emails, gallery and all kinds of apps to look through. With a strong focus on realism, the game's characters are played by live actors and shot at real locations. Dive into Anna's life as you look at her private photos, go through her dating app or view her personal video logs.
- Explore a fully realised world through the lens of a mobile phone.
- Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
- An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
- Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
- Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
- NEW: Optimised for iPhone X
- NEW: You can now enable subtitles in the Help menu
- Fixed BEGIN+ not appearing after first playthrough.
- Fixed text alignment and video discoloration.
- Fix for devices running iOS 10 or lower from crashing.
Ratings and Reviews
This was an amazing game, I wasn’t sure of it at first or spending money on it as ‘Sara is missing’ was free, but I have to say it is well worth it and the creators have really out done themselves on this! I loved Sara is missing and was one of my favourite horror games... this game has topped it by a long way!
I loved the storyline, I loved the interaction and after playing it through fully I love the fact I get to play it again with the multiple endings
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS GAME
Great game. Nice feel, not buggy and lots of potential for a bigger, bolder and deeper sequel.
Would love to see a sequel with a much richer and more fleshed out “world”. Social networking where you can open peoples followers lists and look at their profiles.
Hate to be “that guy” but the acting left a bit to be desired throughout. It felt forced, like the facial expressions and tone people talked with weren’t how real people behave.
The best game on the iPhone
And not just in the “lost phone” category, but best game overall.
This mixes horror with supernatural with mystery. You find a lost phone, with the previous owner missing. Pretty soon, you start to get hints that maybe you should drop this investigation.....
Like many other reviewers have said: we need a sequel!!!
- KAIGAN GAMES OUe
- 309 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Kaigan Games OÜ
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.