Mobile Site Diary replaces the existing paper site diary, daily reports or site journal, where field work make a report of events that occurred on their projects. By using a daily construction report app, you can save up to 60mins per day on this process. Our easy to use form/template provides you with everything you need at your fingertips. With Site Diary's cloud-sync technology, when a team member creates a report, the information is synchronized with all team members instantaneously.
We developed Site Diary to address the needs of field engineers working in construction organizations, contractors and installation teams both large and small.
"The app is easy to use enabling us to capture all data on site that can then be assessed from our portal making our reporting accurate and very efficient" - Eddie Godwin, ICT Manager, Halikos Services
Site Diary Features include:
- Real-time site progress and monitoring, whereby users have visibility of work being done by site staff. Submitted reports are immediately available for review and approval by off-site personnel.
- Local weather report automatically included - every report entry is automatically linked with the prevailing weather conditions for that site at the time, which is important information to include in a construction report app.
- Added images - photos and other images can be attached to reports.
- Offline support - Sites with limited connectivity are not a problem as the app continues to perform seamlessly off-line. Data captured is saved on the device and synchronized to the cloud as soon as a connection becomes available.
- Labour and plant types can be standardized and configured using a back office function and then added to reports by users.
- User management - Add and remove users in your organization
- Set up site resources (labour, equipement, materials, contractors, tags) that you will use on your construction site. Tag are used to determine the type of event that is recorded, example: Safety.
- Export Reports - This can be used as shift updates or project summaries and shared with staff, contractors and clients. These are done in either PDF or CSV format.
The Mobile Site Diary app is a true cross-platform application, built using Appear mobile technology. This means that your business does not need to invest in a particular device for your site engineers to use the app, meaning devices already in their pockets could be used.
Ratings and Reviews
How do you sign it
Not a good start you can't even open this app (deleted)
Well you cant even seem to log on to use the site.
Monthly Fee to pay
It looks free on the App Store but it's not. You need a monthly subscription for it to work. It should mention this on the App Store, would have saved me downloading it.
It might be a good app, but never got to find out.
- Script and go
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Script&Go
- In-App Purchases
- month license £13.99
- year license £124.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.