SketchClub let's you not just draw and paint, but also share what you create right in the app to a fun and encouraging community of fellow mobile artists! Join creative people from all over the world, practice your art, and bring your imagination to life!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 64 layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, and square shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• Over 6 years running of continuous updates
• No annoying in-app purchases or ads
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud Drive
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil painting simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcuts for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing
• Annual awards honoring some of the best creations each year
FOR THE PROS
• iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit Jot Touch, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
Create with us in Sketch Club today!
• New "Justify" alignment option for the new Text tool
• Fix for push notifications redirecting while in the community
• Misc small fixes, thanks for the bug reports!
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of the reasons you get an iPad❤️👍🏻
Growing up I always dreamt of being able to draw and design -I have downloaded all the other drawing apps you can imagine, and none have ever come close to the experience this app has given me, I draw a lot, I teach, and use it on the board from sketching with the incredible SKETCHY tools-which BTW no other app does-and in no way like this-if there was an Oscar for best drawing app...then this is it-I have used this app in education, and even making comics on the side-I use the app ‘strip design’-when making the comic complete-allowing me to take all pictures made and drop them into my comics- perfect combination-I have even used this app to make animation come to life...like I said and to conclude -nothing like this out there-I wish the developers much success! I would like to add your updates are great, you clearly keep track! I have continued designing and making my personal comics too thanks to you guys-U ARE THE BEST! Apple should recognise this as THE BEST DRAWING APP there is out there! There aren’t enough stars to give...you deserve an endless amount!
It’s a great app drawing wise, a great range of brushes etc you can really let your imagination flow.
However it has a clique and if you aren’t in it you don’t get noticed.
It is always the same people getting featured and winning competitions who are surprise surprise in the clique.
I have seen some fantastic drawings by people but because they aren’t in the clique they hardly get any likes never mind getting featured. It is like being at school and true talent doesn’t get the recognition it deserves.
Overall great app, shame that some people ruin it for others.
Great Sketch App
I use quite a few sketching apps and so often come back to this one for things that the others don’t have particularly the sketchy and vector brushes. Just a useful extra little sketch app to have that can either be the only one or give you extras to whatever else you use.
- Jim Scott
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SketchClub
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.