SketchBook Express for iPad
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autodesk SketchBook® Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go.
Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
• Screen resolution canvas
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
• Three finger tap for controls
• Three finger swipe gestures for quick access
High Quality Brushes and Tools:
• Professional-grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
•15 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers and Fill Tool
•SketchBook Store to purchase brush packs
• Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
• Dynamic symmetric drawing
• 3 Layers allowing easy build up of a drawing
• Import layers from Photo Library
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Create text with a variety of fonts, colors, sizes and placement.
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Eye-dropper color selection
• Store and view work in progress
• Export to Photo Library
• Browse images in full-screen mode
• Option to set iCloud as default location to save canvases
• Controls in Gallery to upload or download from iCloud
• Built-in SketchBook News panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
What's New in Version 2.9.1
What else could I say, other than amazing or absolutely fantastic! I got this app when I first got this iPad because I already had it on my iMac desktop and, all the time I've had this app on both, it's been fantastic! And only last year, I began to write a story which is now hopefully going to be published and, this app has been a huge help with that especially soon as I'm always busy with looking after animals and GCSE's as such.
So I sometimes use this app on the bus along the way to school which I would be leaving in June for College!
But anyway, this app is worth five stars or more from me!
Love this app!!!
SketchBook Express for ipad
I've just started using this app as I occasionally like to draw and this app has a lot of tools I can choice from without having to pay for anything, which other apps like to dip into your purse. So for that I give this app 5 stars :)
I advice that everyone that uses this app and others like this get there hands on a stylus pen, it will help you draw or paint better.
Needs basic improvement
I thought at first this was a good app for drawing and it is. Unfortunately as with lots of other programs trying to get your work out of the app and onto your desktop machine for further editing, printing and finessing is made really awkward. So much so that I cannot find how to do it as some function appears to be disabled. So do not invest your time in basically a closed application. Come on developers look at what you produce then try using it you might do a better job.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 08 April 2014
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Brushes£0.79
- Art Brushes£0.79
- Stamp Brushes£0.79