Ski School Intermediate
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
High quality ski lessons aimed at strengthening your parallel turn and introducing more effective edge control. The stunning video, intuitive cue cards and engaging presentation will enhance your learning experience and help make you a better skier. Use the device camera to have your skiing filmed and compare this with demos using cutting-edge split-screen video analysis technology.
These carefully designed lessons will:
• Complement on-slope tuition with a qualified instructor
• Clarify the basics
• Set you up for the Ski School Advanced App workshops
• Give you the skills and techniques to start exploring more pistes around the mountain
Best of all it’s portable and can be used anywhere:
• In the chalet before a day out
• As a handy reminder on the lift between runs
• On the bus, train or plane before heading out to the mountains
Once purchased, install the app on your device and everything is included, meaning no further uploads or costly data charges while you’re away. Just grab you phone and hit the slopes.
Give your skiing the boost it deserves with lessons from the Ski School app - your portable ski instructor.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Record videos and photos (device permitting)
- Compare and analyse your ski technique with Darren's demos and others, draw diagrams, view frame by frame, and share (and get help with audio tips for each demo)
- Track your progress and share milestones on social media
- Keep a ski diary with the new notes functionality
- View everything together in your Ski History
- High Resolution graphics for Retina displays
Best app I have bought, very informative. All the lessons are explained thoroughly without jargon and to the point. I can't wait to take this on my next skiing trip and I'm confident these apps will make me a better skier. I'm def looking forward to filming my attempts at the lessons and playing them side by side to the instructors videos to see what I am doing right or wrong.
Im looking forward to trying out all the techniques in these apps on my next ski ing trip.
Having watched the films quite a few times it's easy to pick up subtle positions and movements and hopefully visualise achieving them when skiing.
It might not happen instantly but it will be fun learning.
Best £3 I've ever spent in skiing
This is a super app and helped improve my skiing. We also bought the advanced one.
They don't replace the need for a ski school or some private lessons. But none of us wanted lessons as we weren't that fit so we did the exercises at our leisure. It suited us perfectly.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 19 October 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 298 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Elate Media Ltd
- © 2010 Elate Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.