The world’s favourite winter sports application.
Designed specifically for winter sports, the award winning Ski Tracks is your worldwide, ultimate ski companion. Record your entire day on the slopes without the need for mobile data*.
Compare your mountain experiences with your friends, from complete beginners to seasoned professionals, join the millions of people who have already downloaded Ski Tracks.
As featured in: CBS - Independent - T3 - Telegraph - New York Times - Engadget - Snowboard Mountaineer - Slope Edge - Snow Vole Awards
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Ski Tracks ideal for backcountry or where data roaming charges apply.
• Apple Watch
• Ski statistics in one place
• Specifically designed ski analysis
• Include photographs to keep memorable moments
• Share in multiple formats
• Free Ski Tracks online storage
• Advanced mapping tools
• Health Connection
• 3D map support.
*Where data charges apply, set Data Roaming / Mobile Data Off. For more information see iPhone/iOS user guide.
GPS will not work accurately indoors.
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
1. Fixes a pause issue some users have seen.
2. Apple Watch Improvements.
3. Better localised displays.
Ratings and Reviews
Records your ski statistics whilst out on the mountain, while being battery efficient.
Great app, but I wish ...
Great little app. Seems to work, accurate as far as I can tell, has proved remarkably accurate on the occasions I’ve been able to check it, lots of interesting data, great interface. However, I wish I could install it on my iPad too: I’d like to be able to look at my ski data on a bigger screen. Or maybe the developers could create a web interface to allow us to look at the ski data in the same way as on the iPhone app. It is possible to back up and export some data, but it’s not as good as what you can look at via the iPhone interface.
Fab fun app and so easy to use!
We had great fun with this app on our recent ski trip and by the end had recommended it to so many people we met!
Tracking our top speeds and distances skied was useful and fun to compare and even for a technophobe like me it couldn't have been easier as it saved data each day without me having to do anything. 5 star rating
- Core Coders Ltd
- 62.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2018 Core Coders Ltd, All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.