SkinVision – Prevent, Detect and Track Skin Cancer
By SkinVision B.V.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SkinVision is the first skin cancer risk app with a clinically proven online assessment. SkinVision has assessed more than 3.000.000 skin pictures and detected more than 1100 cancerous skin lesions (melanoma, BCC and SCC) so far. SkinVision is partners with leading skin cancer clinics and research universities in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the US.
Melanoma and other skin cancer symptoms can be difficult to detect. SkinVision’s unique camera algorithm can indicate skin cancer risk based on photos you take with the app. You can save the photos in your personal archive to track over time or share them with your doctor. SkinVision enables you to stay on top of your skin health with your smartphone or tablet. Use SkinVision today to help detect skin cancer risk for yourself and your loved ones.
BENEFITS OF SKINVISION
• Early detection saves lives, and brings down healthcare costs by starting treatment early
• Easily monitor your skin health
• Receive instant results about skin cancer risk
• Get an expert’s review if in doubt
• Create a personal skin health program
• Contribute to skin cancer prevention
• Skin type analysis and risk profile
• Personalised skin advice
• Store manual pictures of your moles
• Unlimited personal archive to check skin health over time
• Local UV forecast with related skin advice
• 5 free credits for new users to be used for paid features
• Instant risk assessment of your mole (1 credit)
• Expert Review (mole reviewed by dermatologist) (4 credits)
* 1 Credit: USD $1.99, EUR €2.29
* 7 Credits: USD $8.99, EUR €9.99
* SkinVision Complete: USD $22.99, EUR €24.99 (unlimited assessments for 1 year)
CONNECT WITH SKINVISION
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sknvsn/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sknvsn/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/sknvsn
Have any questions or feedback? We love hearing from you. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.8.1
We've been getting feedback, from the SkinVision community, that the automatic camera for risk assessments is difficult to use and/or understand. In the past couple of months our team worked incredibly hard to plan and implement new ways of improving our image capturing process.
With this version, SkinVision uses a new automatic camera that should make taking pictures for assessments easier than ever before. This is only the first step in a list of improvements aimed at providing clarity and easy of use to the user.
As always, we are constantly improving the app to make taking care of your skin health as easy as possible. If you find something which does not seem to work correctly, or have suggestions regarding how you feel the app should work in a certain situation, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and help us in fighting skin cancer!
I'll have to admit that I'm a bit sceptical about medical apps, but this one has proved me wrong! On the first photo I submitted, I got medium risk, so I went to the doctor and, sure enough, she agreed! I am now monitoring the mole closely with the help of the app. Obviously this is no substitute for a visit to the doctor (particularly if the mole is identified as 'high risk'), but the app is in no way suggestive of this, and recommends visiting the doctor if needed. An excellent app!
Very good and everything only trouble is taking the automatic picture. It takes me about 15 mins to take the picture, please make it easier because i accidentally said it was itchy and it says i have a high risk of cancer so please make it easier for me!
Once again amazing app!
Useful awareness raising for skin cancer
I read a review and thought I'd try this out. It was easy to use after initial difficulty taking a photograph of a lesion in artificial light. I had feedback on how to take the photo correctly and then had a helpful analysis of the lesion.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 August 2017
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 60.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SkinVision B.V.
- © SkinVision B.V., 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month access to analyses£4.99
- 12 months access to assessments£21.99
- Multiple Credits£8.99
- 3 months access to analyses£8.99