SkinVision – Skin cancer detection app
By SkinVision B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SkinVision is the first skin cancer risk app with a clinically proven online assessment. SkinVision has assessed more than 2.500.000 skin pictures and detected more than 1100 cancerous skin lesions (melanoma, BCC and SCC) so far. SkinVision is partners with leading skin cancer clinics and research universities in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the US.
Melanoma and other skin cancer symptoms can be difficult to detect. SkinVision’s unique camera algorithm can indicate skin cancer risk based on photos you take with the app. You can save the photos in your personal archive to track over time or share them with your doctor. SkinVision enables you to stay on top of your skin health with your smartphone or tablet. Use SkinVision today to help detect skin cancer risk for yourself and your loved ones.
BENEFITS OF SKINVISION
• Early detection saves lives, and brings down healthcare costs by starting treatment early
• Easily monitor your skin health
• Receive instant results about skin cancer risk
• Get an expert’s review if in doubt
• Create a personal skin health program
• Contribute to skin cancer prevention
• Skin type analysis and risk profile
• Personalised skin advice
• Store manual pictures of your moles
• Unlimited personal archive to check skin health over time
• Local UV forecast with related skin advice
• 5 free credits for new users to be used for paid features
• Instant risk assessment of your mole (1 credit)
• Expert Review (mole reviewed by dermatologist) (4 credits)
* 1 Credit: USD $1.99, EUR €2.29
* 7 Credits: USD $8.99, EUR €9.99
* SkinVision Complete: USD $22.99, EUR €24.99 (unlimited assessments for 1 year)
CONNECT WITH SKINVISION
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sknvsn/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sknvsn/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/sknvsn
Have any questions or feedback? We love hearing from you. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.7.1
In the past months we’ve added a lot of valuable additions, thanks to your feedback! We are very proud that together we are saving lives everyday.
This version looks for:
- Camera feedback issues have been fixed
- Case add issues have been fixed
- FAQ added
- Stability of app improved further
- Expert review closed cases now have a new UI which, we hope, will help users better understand what the result means
- Several fixes regarding folder and picture management
- Wallet screen fixes and UI update
- Tab bar UI was changed to a cleaner design
- Small UI changes and bug fixes
If you want to support us to reach more people, please leave a review in the App Store and let’s get SkinVision in the hands of everyone.
You can also contact us at email@example.com should you have any question or feedback.
It was recommended to me to get this app to check a mole on my daughter. After downloading it I have to admit I was debating if it would actually give honest results.
I followed the easy to use step by step instructions and answered the questions and the result was high risk and alerted in red. I rang the doctors at 8.15am the following business day and had an appointment for 9am. The doctor was very concerned about it and said she would have to be referred to hospital. By 5pm that day we had a phone call from hospital and was seen 48hrs after attending the doctors. This was concerning as it was so quick but at the same time reassuring that it was been looked in to straight away. The result was that it wasn't cancerous although the consultant recommended taking a photo in 3 months and if any more changes then to go back to GP and they will send her back to the hospital for further checks.
I strongly recommend this app as it has pit our mind at rest and also can save life's.
I'm telling everyone about this app as it really could,and I truly believe that it will, save lives!!
Free credits to get you started and very reasonably priced credits if you want to buy more after that.
Keep track and monitor your skin and get piece of mind in seconds with the evaluation.
Can't recommend enough!
Mixed reviews on same mole
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 May 2017
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 82.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SkinVision B.V.
- © SkinVision B.V., 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month access to analyses£4.99
- 12 months access to assessments£21.99
- 3 months access to analyses£8.99
- Multiple Credits£8.99