Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up with simple tools, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires an Evernote Premium account.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Hey, here’s what’s new in this release
- Added a new screen after sharing to make it clear the share completed and make it easier to reshare.
- New stamp types! We created fun stamps that can be used to express emotion in both your casual and serious Skitch images.
- Now you can choose between arrow, rounded rectangle, or nothing as the default annotation when taking a picture. Toggle between the options right from the camera.
- Lots of bugs were crushed (no actual bugs were harmed)
Undo this "innovation"
Where are all of my Skitch documents? I used to be able to see all of Skitch documents saved in Evenrnote. I now have to go into Evernote and then open them in Skitch!
Where is the 'Save' or complete button after finishing working on something in Skitch. All I see is a New button.
I edited a PDF in Skitch and for some reason it has now turned it into a 2 page document as opposed the original 1 page document.
These things, and more, make this application very frustrating to use. Especially when this was a fantastic app to begin with.
Super app, tacky emoticons
I've been a long time supporter of Skitch. It's my default app for quick, good looking screenshot annotations. I rate it highly
Regarding the latest update, the idea of emoticon stamps is pretty cool, unfortunately the design of them is really tacky, and totally out of place compared to the existing stamp set. I won't be using them.
Terrible Evernote integration. Crashes.
This would be a great app if it didn't crash every time you tried to share stuff.
Absurdly, this Evernote created app never keep you signed in to Evernote!
Everytime I wish to send this to my Evernote notebook, it insists I have to sign in all over again.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 January 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Evernote
- © 2013, Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium£2.99
- Evernote Premium£31.99