Does your car have the ŠKODA Connect online services package active? Download our app, which will allow you to communicate with your ŠKODA car directly, be it via a smart phone or smart watch.
The functions which are available within the app is dependent on the specific service package ordered. For more information on ŠKODA Connect online services and supported models, visit our website:
How does the ŠKODA Connect app make your life easier?
- It can detect where your car is parked. Say goodbye to wandering around the car park searching for your car! In addition to that, you can make your car honk and flash in order to make it easier for you to find it.
- Check how your car is doing. You can remotely check e.g. whether it has enough oil, windscreen washer fluid or the required tyre pressure!
- Do you like stats? In this app, you can display data about your trips: Distance driven, time spent on a trip, your average speed and fuel consumption. This data can be displayed in relation to a particular trip, as well as long-term.
- The app can show you the amount of fuel in your fuel tank so that you can conveniently schedule your next fuel station visit. Moreover, the Trip Planner feature reminds you to refuel when your fuel is low and takes the refuelling time into account during route calculation.
- Receive timely notifications whenever your car enters or leaves an area defined by you.
- Is somebody exceeding a set speed in your car? This is another thing you can have your car notify you about!
- Do you like to plan everything meticulously? The selected destination can be sent from the app directly into the car’s navigation system. If your calendar is shared in the app, you can have it simply guide you to the location of a particular event.
You can try out all of these features via the demo mode of the app.
We want to ensure your introduction to ŠKODA Connect services are even better. Therefore, it´s now possible to begin your connected journey by creating your ŠKODA Connect user account and registering your vehicle equipped with ŠKODA Connect services directly within the ŠKODA Connect App.
Ratings and Reviews
Broken update 2.4.2!!!
Older version worked fine with my Kodiaq. Now with this updated version the screen comes up in what appears to be Russian. It was updated a couple of days later to 2.4.2 but the same thing is happening. I can no longer use this app. Do not update until it’s fixed. I am in the UK and speak English not Russian. GET IT FIXED SKODA - deeply unimpressed with quality control here.
2 days later: Now I have fixed the issue. Top tip - Change your iPhone language from English to English (UK) - it all appears in English now. Clearly an app localisation issue.
Work in Progress
Clearly this is a new app and some work needed, but I think it’s a brilliant start. Everything worked from the get-go, a few spelling mistakes here and there, and for some reason I couldn’t configure the Touch ID option? Managed to set a pin which is easier than username/password though, so that’s helpful! Hopefully Skoda continues to enhance this nifty little app.
Hallo, thanks for your feedback. We'll pass on these suggestions to our product team for future consideration. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
All around pretty good
There’s a little niggle that’s not doing it for me. When you swipe left on your iPhone to the widgets page (which is ideal to see the remaining range on your ŠKODA) the information comes up in km although my app is in miles, could you rectify this? 5 star app in my opinion once this is sorted
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 120.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.