Does your car have the ŠKODA Connect online services package active? Download our app, which will allow you to communicate with your ŠKODA car directly, be it via a smart phone or smart watch.
The functions which are available within the app is dependent on the specific service package ordered. For more information on ŠKODA Connect online services and supported models, visit our website:
How does the ŠKODA Connect app make your life easier?
- It can detect where your car is parked. Say goodbye to wandering around the car park searching for your car! In addition to that, you can make your car honk and flash in order to make it easier for you to find it.
- It can remotely lock or unlock your car. Are you not sure whether you locked your car? Thanks to the app, you can lock it remotely – from your living room for example!*
- Check how your car is doing. You can remotely check e.g. whether it has enough oil, windscreen washer fluid or the required tyre pressure!
- Do you like stats? In this app, you can display data about your trips: Distance driven, time spent on a trip, your average speed and fuel consumption. This data can be displayed in relation to a particular trip, as well as long-term.
- The app can show you the amount of fuel in your fuel tank so that you can conveniently schedule your next fuel station visit. Moreover, the Trip Planner feature reminds you to refuel when your fuel is low and takes the refuelling time into account during route calculation.
- Receive timely notifications whenever your car enters or leaves an area defined by you.
- Is somebody exceeding a set speed in your car? This is another thing you can have your car notify you about!
- Do you like to plan everything meticulously? The selected destination can be sent from the app directly into the car’s navigation system. If your calendar is shared in the app, you can have it simply guide you to the location of a particular event.
You can try out all of these features via the demo mode of the app.
*This functionality is available for vehicles produced after the calendar week 48/2018
Get the latest version for all of the available improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Widget bug fixed - now up to 5 stars.
Overall, I’m quite pleased with this app. It seems to communicate with my Kodiaq when required, and logs the car’s parked position with very good accuracy.
I have the iOS widget installed, but it never seems to update the vehicle’s fuel range unless I open the main app itself, which isn’t overly convenient. Also, the widget is showing the range in kilometres, whilst the app itself shows the range in miles, as per my settings. It would be great if this can be fixed to match my settings (UK imperial).
The widget issues have dropped the overall rating to 4 stars for now.
It would be nice if the status was extended to include the windows and sunroof, to confirm if they are open or closed, but I appreciate there may be technical limitations to this!
Also, if the alarm were triggered, a notification pushed to my phone would be a great idea - I don’t think it does this already, does it?
I’ve just updated the app to v 2.8.1 and I’m pleased to report the widget now shows the remaining range in miles, which matches the imperial unit setting of the app.
It’s nice to see a developer improving an app based on user feedback 🙂
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We’ll pass on these suggestions to our product team for future implementation. The notification, in case the Anti-Theft Alarm is triggered while the car is locked with the key, has already been implemented. Your ŠKODA Connect Team
Please fix the connection
Should I really have to trawl through screen in the car and on my phone to get the two to talk? In general there are some pretty disgruntled owners out there who hate the flakey connection to the Skoda apps and the dreadful routine you have to go through to get a data connection in the car itself.
Please Skoda, you build great cars and my ‘18 Superb Exec lives up to its name, it is truly Superb. It’s a shame your software, both in the car and out isn’t as well finished.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to help you on http://www.skoda.co.uk/about-us/contact-us. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
Good but a few small frustrations
Great app that shows me relevant information and enables me amongst other things to send locations to my Nav from the comfort of my sofa the night before! A couple of small bugs are firstly the widget shows range in KM, despite the rest of the app and my settings being in miles. secondly when my car requires adblue the app always shows a lower range than that shown on the cars info display?
Developer Response ,
Hello, we thank you for your feedback and we will pass on both of your comments to our product team for future consideration. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 184.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.