Use the Skrill App to send money to friends and relatives, pay and play online or make quick and easy international payments to merchants. Store your credit/debit cards and bank details securely. Spend funds instantly while keeping your financial details private.
- Send or receive money in 40 currencies across 200 countries
- Pay with cards, bank transfers and local payment methods
- Check your balance and upload funds on the move
- Access the world’s leading betting and gaming sites
- Pay and play on the move using just an email address and password
- Control all your online payments in one place
Trusted by millions to make all kinds of global payments simple, safe and quick.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Face ID (with password required) 🤷♂️
Guys, what do you think is the point of Face ID? Apple intended it to be our password, so why are we still required to enter our Skrill password for nearly every app launch?
I can’t explain how annoying it is to be presented with the password prompt after passing Face ID, every time!
You made a redundant security feature - congrats.
Customer service is spot on
Had lost my login credentials but customer is so helpful and recover all the things in couple of hours.
I upgraded to a new phone and since then, no matter what I try or how many of their help instructions I follow, I cannot seem to get access to my account again. Thank £@&# I had transferred most of the money out before I got my new phone or else it would have been quite a chunk of money lost.
- Skrill Ltd
- 116.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skrill
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.