Transfer money globally, pay online, exchange cryptocurrencies and more. With Skrill, online transactions are easy, secure, fast, and cheap. The app empowers you to make online payments, send money to a friend or relative, and exchange cryptocurrencies.
• Transfer money to India, Kenya, Thailand, and more than 180 other countries across the globe;
• Choose from a wide variety of more than 40 currencies supported;
• Load funds to your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer, or local payment methods;
• Comfortably send money to another Skrill member, a bank account, a mobile wallet, or just an email address;
• Save considerably from transaction costs when transferring money abroad with Skrill’s low and transparent fees;
• Pay to sites and services like William Hill, Ethiopian Airways, Skype, FxPro, and Steam;
• Pay online to a number of bookmakers, casinos, and poker rooms;
• Easily buy and sell cryptocurrency directly from your Skrill account.
Buy crypto with credit card or choose from more than 100 alternative payment methods and 40 currencies into Bitcoin, Bitcoin
Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XRP and 0x.
• Get a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs around the world or make payments everywhere
Mastercard is accepted; *
• Check your balance and access your money wherever you are 24/7;
• Receive real-time notifications for your transactions;
• Enjoy quick and friendly customer support in your language; *
Trusted by millions of people worldwide to make global payments simple, safe, and quick.
*Features not available to all markets
• Introducing various visual improvements to make your interaction with the app more pleasant.
Ratings and Reviews
Stay Away For International Money Transfer
Update on 19-Feb - Now I'm convinced there are chesting. I'm dure none of their international transfers to throught & then they fail to send back the money to original source on purpose. They then deposit it back to the wallet or account so thst in order to get your own money back you have to pay. So in total they ate of your money for 15+ days & that wasn't enough. They need more money to return it back to you now
I initiated an international money transfer on 2-Feb which took 3-4 days to fail. Reason for failure took another 3-4 days that too after raising a case. Reason was stated as incorrect bank details. I double checked & confirmed all details are correct. Fine, now for last 10 days I'm waiting for money to be returned to my UK bank account & it still hasn't happened.
Don't fall for the attractive conversion rates, like me, repenting now!!!
Still to be determined
I can see why this would be popular. Easy to use and safe are some opinions. Seems a little superficial in reviews not one bad comment to be found. Hmm this makes me suspicious. Trying to send funds to a bank no option for UK to UK. Only UK to different countries. In my experience although the app is easy to use there are some issues when first opening an account. Not enough Q&A only select choice of answers unless you use chat options. Set up isn’t as easy as it’s made out even after being fully verified.
Face ID (with password required) 🤷♂️
Guys, what do you think is the point of Face ID? Apple intended it to be our password, so why are we still required to enter our Skrill password for nearly every app launch?
I can’t explain how annoying it is to be presented with the password prompt after passing Face ID, every time!
You made a redundant security feature - congrats.
- Skrill Ltd
- 124.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skrill
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.