Sky Bet, sponsors of the Football League, bring you the most advanced sports betting app for the iPhone, so you can check your accumulators, singles and the latest in-play odds anywhere.
As a Sky Bet Customer you can enjoy some fantastic features on the app:
• Sky Bet Club: £5 Free Bet from Sky Bet Club every week you place £25 of single or accumulator bets on any sport
• Get the Best Odds Guaranteed: If the starting price is bigger than the price you’ve taken on horse or greyhound racing in the UK or Ireland, we’ll match it
• Bet & Watch: Simply bet the qualifying value with Sky Bet on any UK or Ireland horse race and get to watch it live for free
• My Bets: track all your bets and get bet status, match stats and easily place, track and cash out all your bets all in one place
• In Play Every day, we give you a huge choice of exciting In-Play markets, across almost every sport
• In Play – Stats: After kick off, keep up-to-date with our detailed In-Play match stats fed direct from Sky Sports
• RequestABet™: Launch the app, hit RequestABet™ and combine all your hunches on a match into one perfect bet
• Cash Out: Every second counts. Cash Out quickly and easily in a click on more sports and markets than ever
• Apple Pay: We’re the first bookmaker to let you make one-touch deposits to your Sky Bet account using Apple Pay
• The UK’s favourite app: Our quick and easy-to-use sports betting app is the UK’s favourite according App Store Ratings
• Touch ID: Get straight into the action quickly and securely with Touch ID
• Soccer Saturday Price Boost: packs three of the day’s big games into one bet with supercharged odds
• Free Bets: Each month, we give away £5m of free bets – don’t miss your share of £60m every year
• Price Boosts: Boosted odds, bigger returns - Win extra with boosted odds on over 250 markets every week – just look for the Price Boost symbol
• Responsible Gambling: We’re responsible members of Senet Group that promotes sensible, socially responsible gambling
• Customer Service: We’re here to help and support 24/7 by phone, chat, email or social media – whatever suits you
See this link for details on how to set up Apple Pay on your device: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204506
Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bet - Terms and Conditions
• New customers only
• Over 18’s only
• Single & Each Way Bets Only
• Only your first bet with Sky Bet counts towards this offer
• You must bet a minimum of £5 in ONE transaction.
• Your free bet will be credited as two £10 tokens
• Free bet stake not returned in any winnings
• Free bet is non withdrawable and cannot be cashed out
• Free bets can be redeemed against any single or each-way market and cannot be used in conjunction with any other registration offer
• One per customer/household
• Further and general terms apply
Full terms are available at: https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Welcome-Offers
The Sky Bet app is brought to you by Bonne Terre Limited, an Alderney registered company majority owned by CVC Capital Partners and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Sky Bet is a trading name of Bonne Terre Limited and part of the Sky Betting and Gaming group. The Sky trademarks used in the app are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under license. To place a bet with Sky Bet you will have to register an account with Bonne Terre Limited. You must be over 18 years of age to register with Sky Bet. Customers located outside of the UK or Ireland will be prohibited from using this app.
Please Note: Apple Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competition / content run in this app
We've added more updates and improvements to ensure we're offering you the best betting experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, but shameful max payout.
Just like it says really. It’s one of the best out there if not the best. Everything is smooth with no glitches and it’s a credit to Sky.
But Sky Bet let it down with the just £250,000 max winnings. Yes I know a lot will read this and think you’re never going to win that much anyway, but when you see both William Hill and Bet 365 both offering 8 times more at £2million it kind of looks scared to lose. I do a lot of Anti Post betting throughout the year in football and I’d like to think IF I did actually win that my winnings were not capped at just £250k. I do a 6 match correct score Accumulator just for £1 but I can’t place it on sky because of there very small cap.
But that’s my only gripe. It’s also not stopping me from giving the App 5 stars and it’s justified to. Just double that Max payout and you’d have plenty of my money for sure.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate the high rating and are very happy to her you're enjoying using the app. We are actually now offering a max payout of £500k on several popular markets, but the max payout does vary per market. If you'd like to be sure what the situation is for the sports you bet on, please have a look at this article: https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Maximum-Winnings.
Great app- one small change
I have used around 8 of the biggest names for betting apps and sky bet is definitely in the top 2. Clean and friendly user face, fast updates and shows details like goalscorer ect.
I would rate this app 5* if they changed their group bet function. I feel it would be great to have an option where every member puts their money into a group pot that is then placed on the acca once everyone has picked their selections. If say 4 people put in £5 and the bet wins £100, each player has their winnings (£25 in this example) credited next to their name which they can keep in the group to carry on using or withdraw to their main account. I feel like this would help complete the feel of the group bet idea instead of everyone picking a selection and then betting individually if they wanted to.
I'm a novice at betting and have pretty much worked my way through all the first time offers from all bookies. Downloaded for Cheltenham due to free bet offers and enhanced places. Out of all the bookies apps and sites I have been impressed with sky's so far. Not won yet so can't comment on cashing in yet but love the detail in form on racing that some sites don't give. Found it easy to use and even though I had issues using free bets after contacting customer services and they explained just to tick the free bet and leave stake box empty everything went well. Customer service was reasonably quick in responding and helpful. Like I said still new to app and sky but up to now 5star.
- Bonne Terre Ltd
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Bonne Terre Limited. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.