By Sky UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sky WiFi lets Sky Broadband Unlimited, Connect and Fibre customers stay online with unlimited wireless Internet at no extra cost in thousands of popular places throughout the UK.
For unlimited WiFi access at no extra cost on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device, download the Sky WiFi app and follow the simple Sign Up. When you’re out and about, the app will automatically connect your device to Cloud WiFi Hotspots when you’re in range so there’s no need to re-enter passwords or login details once you’ve signed up.
Sky WiFi gives you:
• Unlimited Internet at no extra cost at all Cloud WiFi Hotspots throughout the UK.
• The ability to browse or email whilst waiting for the next train home and Sky TV customers can even watch TV from Sky in a coffee shop with Sky Go*.
• Sky WiFi in popular places including cafes, bars and train stations - including Pizza Express, Caffè Nero, Pret A Manger and JD Wetherspoons. Plus we’re adding more venues all the time.
• Peace of mind - no need to worry about using up your mobile data allowance as Sky WiFi won’t cost you a penny.
It’s so easy to use
• Simple Sign Up using your Sky iD. Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten it, we can help
• Once you’ve signed up, your wireless enabled device will automatically connect when you’re in range of a Cloud WiFi Hotspot
• Register up to six wireless enabled devices including smartphones, laptops and tablets, so everyone in your home can get online when they’re out and about
• Find your nearest Cloud WiFi Hotspots with our handy Hotspot Finder
Get connected now
* Compatible device required. Experience varies by location and number of users. Selected National Rail stations.
App requires iOS 6 or later
We hope you enjoy using the Sky WiFi app. Should you experience any difficulties with using the app then there is a team on hand to help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
What's New in Version 2.2
Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes
Note: It is recommended to have location services switched on at first installation
Works as advised.
Was very dubious about this working, followed the instructions and after a 30 second fiddle on working out how to add my device ( force stop the app. Log in and the add button appears at the top) and works fine, would only use if I was desperate for a connection ( if 4G was down or unavailable ) but will do as a back up.
Broken. Typical half-arsed Sky app
App doesn't work on any level. Old devices in my account that I can't remove - new devices that I can't add. App thinks I'm in Scotland. What a pile of junk. Sky probably won't fix it they're too busy finding new more complicating pricing scams to annoy, frustrate and fleece loyal customers
Works fine for me!
This is working fine 👍🏽
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 09 March 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sky UK Limited
- © 2016 Sky UK Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.