Don’t miss a worldy, wicket, fastest lap or crunching tackle thanks to the knockout Sky Sports app. It’s got all the breaking stories from Sky Sports News, the best video, live scores, fixtures, results and all the brand new Sky Sports TV channels. You can also pick your favourite teams, stars, experts and sports to follow and configure your notifications so you only receive the updates that matter to you most.
And Sky Sports subscribers will also have another new feature where they can watch in-game clips in our Timeline function when they are watching Sky Live Premier League matches.
The winning features:
• The biggest and latest sports stories
• Personalised “My Sky Sports” area where you can follow your favourite teams, stars, experts and sports
• Live TV* section featuring new channels – Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Golf, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Mix and, of course, Sky Sports News
• Timeline for key match events and in-game clips (PL only), as well as in-depth match stats, for all Sky Live matches from the biggest football leagues and competitions.
• Sport-specific notifications to get only the alerts you want
• Rich articles with more new video
• Dedicated sports sections for Football, F1, Boxing, Golf, Cricket, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Tennis, NFL, Darts, WWE and Other Sports.
• Video section including goals and highlights from all Premier League games in the 2018/19 season
• Optimised design for both iPhone and iPad
*Already have a Sky Sports pack on Sky or Virgin Media? Lucky you… The Sky Sports app allows you to watch all Sky Sports channels in your package live. Simply sign in with your Sky iD or account number.
The Live TV feature and selected Video on Demand content is only available in the UK and Ireland. Additional mobile network and/or WiFi charges may apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-privacy-and-cookies-notice
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using the app.
This app supports iOS 9 and above.
Ready for the Ryder Cup? We've made it even easier to follow and watch live in our app, plus we’ve fixed an issue where some users outside the UK were being prompted to sign in again to watch videos.
Ratings and Reviews
Stay up-to-date with live scores and fixtures.
Mr Alexander Kelso
I have read most of the reports on the F1,Tennis,Rugby,Cricket and the World Cup,and I hope that England do well on Tuesday and I hope that they qualify for the last Eight what has bothered me the most is the inability of the Mercedes F1 team to produce the perfect car to keep the title chasing top Driver Lewis Hamilton in a car that will take him to another title, I feel that there are members of the team who are not putting everything in the proper position for Hamilton too achieve a second title in a row which he is quite capable of doing but it appears that the men behind the scenes are the main reason he may lose his title I therefore feel that Management takes a long look at the team and get rid of the ones that are incapable of doing the job and put a team in place that can get the job done and stop all the stupid mistakes that are costing him unnecessary stress and putting the title at risk,the man is quite capable of taking the title and he should be by this time in the season a reasonable points lead maybe not a surmountable lead but a lead that at least he can defend and possibly keep to retain his title and if they can’t do that then they should not be in the job they are in so take a word of advice get it sorted or you may be looking for another driver for next season.
Camera coverage on prem games
The last two seasons watching the games is soooooooo frustrating. Having played and watched football all my life I find it infuriating that the camera zooms into the players feet the last 20 yards when he receives the ball on the wing. You can't see players arriving in the box. Once the camera zooms back out you are out of sink with the play. Too Mitch time is taken showing or relive the replays and when it gets back to the game the goal kick has been taken and you miss live play. It's getting like American football coverage. We know who the managers are we don't need to see them every two minutes. WHY DOES THE CAMERA ALWAYS LOOK AWAY IF IT LOOKS LIKE A PLAYER MAY REACT BADLY TO A CHALLENGE OR DECISION BY THE REF. WE PAY TO SEE THE FOOTBALL AND WHAT HAPPENS ON THE PITCH. The second half starts and then you decide to put the teams across the screen. If there has been a substitution we will see it. Really is frustrating enough to cancel subscription and just watch match of the day.
- Sky UK Limited
- 173.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Sky UK Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.