By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
What's New in Version 9.7
This update includes multiple bug fixes behind the scenes. This wouldn't be possible without your feedback, so if you run into any issues please shake your device and tap "report a problem."
Why the viewing change?
I love the app and use it near-daily to view documents. However, the app seems to have changed from scrolling down a document vertically to swiping across its pages horizontally. I have to say that this makes it harder to read as I can no longer bring each sentence to my eye line. Can we have an option to switch between these views?
It’s so easy
Best locations added to my iPhone iPad documents and photos stored on the cloud downloaded when you need them on any device
Just perfect easy to use
Come on Microsoft, please make this integrated with the files app correctly it looks so ugly the way it is at the moment, and functions so bad! This was meant to been done a long time ago according to your own words!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 November 2017
- Version: 9.7
- Size: 220 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365£6.99
- Office 365£8.99
- OneDrive + 100£26.99
- Office 365 Personal£59.99
- Office 365£4.99
- Office 365£7.99
- Office 365£5.99