OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all of your personal files so that you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so that you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your workplace or school/university. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all of your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly access documents that you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: To be able to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
• FIXED: iOS 7 Crashing
• Save up frustration for other things—the app is more reliable and quicker than ever before.
• Write and draw on PDFs to your heart’s desire—smiley faces, signatures, whatever you see fit.
• Outlook Integration - Quickly share your files using the best email app for your iPhone.
• Add folders shared with you to your OneDrive to see them alongside your own folders and sync them on your computer.
• Use the VoiceOver accessibility feature to hear and work with items that are displayed in the app.
• Use the Document Picker to open files in your work or school account from other apps. (Requires iOS 8)
• FIXED: You should no longer see 2016 dates in the Photos views
• FIXED: Switching back to your app, when you have PIN code activated, no longer displays your files.
Updates have lost it ratings
Up till the last few updates this service was well priced and easy to use however all my photo files are out of sync with no sort by date taken button as before , also very slow to load images even on my fast broadband link and it takes a considerable time for them to come into focus. Needs a serious overhaul to improve it.
Microsoft 365 app
My company recently change our platform from gmail to Microsoft 365 as a they were having issues with compatibility between gmail and outlook.
Apparently Google is the issue, but in my experience when ever there is an issue it's usually a Microsoft problem. What do I know!
Anyway, so the app for 365 hasn't let me down, all they had to do was copy Google drive and make it their own, but no, they over complicated it in some inane effort to put their stamp on it. When will they ever learn, we aren't all geeks. Why don't they do some UX testing with your average Joe in the street before reinventing the wheel.
My final word on the subject is this Microsoft, after the launch of Windows 10 did you learn nothing from your user feedback!
Head of websites and production
Ginger Nut Media
Should have the option to auto upload camera roll to different one drive directories from different devices.
Doesn't show the upload progress as it's uploaded. Have to close and open the app again to see current progress.
Have to close and reopen the app on my Mac to get to it to resync and update.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 October 2015
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100£20.99