Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other devices that you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS makes it easy for you to work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favourite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1 TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
What's New in Version 8.9
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to sign in. If you still experience issues, please shake and send feedback.
Last release also included:
- Support for animated GIF files.
- The ability to instantly switch accounts by tapping and holding on the Me tab.
- Users with work or school accounts will now be able to receive notifications when someone shares a file with them.
- Instant Preview support in the Sites Tab.
- A bunch of smaller bugs and crash fixes.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.
OneDrive on both the mac and the iPad used to be really bad and riddled with bugs that stopped it syncing properly.
I have to say that the latest versions of this seem to work far better than they ever did, so that I can sync things at work on a the Windows PC, bring them home and use them on the mac, and open the documents on the iPad too.
Well done Microsoft, I think you can count this one as a success.
Great to edit documents in the run
I've used this to edit some quite complex documents while travelling and it works a treat!
Great app but notification not updated properly
Very good app. Able to attach multiple files including documents and images. But after reading messages. Notifications stay in home screen. Not updated properly. Hence not 5 stars. Hope Microsoft can fix notification issue asap. Also need to expand the view message while tilting phone to horizontal position. Difficult to read.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 February 2017
- Version: 8.9
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365£6.99
- Office 365£8.99
- OneDrive + 100£26.99
- Office 365£4.99
- Office 365£7.99
- Office 365£5.99