OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all of your personal files so that you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so that you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your workplace or school/university. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all of your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly access documents that you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: To be able to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.3.7
•Improvements to image quality and performance on Apple Watch.
•Fixed a sign-in issue that affected some business accounts.
If you have a new Apple Watch, you can enjoy your OneDrive photos right from your wrist!
• View your most recent photos and delete photos you don't want to keep
• Find photos by tag
• View your albums
Also thanks to everyone who sent us feedback about working with PDFs in the app. We're listening, and we included a new PDF viewing experience in this update!
• Print your PDFs directly from your iPhone or iPad
• Search for text within PDFs
• Swipe from page to page
The Best Multi-Platform Cloud Storage App So Far
Have used this for a long time and so far it is the best cloud storage app I've used. It has everything from viewing various file types, organising, and sharing in many ways e.g. Emailing, social networks etc.
It's has gotten better with each update. The only bug I've noticed is that sometimes when running the app in landscape mode, the app opens a distorted cropped view that is unusable. The user is then required to close the app, reopen it in portrait mode and then rotate it landscape. This issue is on my iPad Mini 3.
OneDrive offers lots of storage (I have 40 GB for free) and can be accessed effortlessly on every device. I use it on my iPad, Mac, PC, Xbox 360 and Windows Phone and it's awesome. Thanks for the great app and hope it gets even better in time.
Great app . There is nothing more that can be said about this app . The best place to keep all your favourite pictures in one place & you can share them with family and friends all over the world. Just send them a link either by email or text message easy to use and everything is automatic. I don't think there's anything more that can be done with this app but these guys have proved me wrong before it is the best app anyone could have on their phone tablet or pc keep it up guys *****
Terrible for sorting photos
Seriously regretting moving from
Dropbox. Photos there was seamless to sort in there app - and quick. One of the main complaints I have. When your browsing stored photos, your having to seriously wait a day and an age for it to give previews of your collection. This happens in albums that you make too, which really provides a unpleasant user experience. Sort this & it would be a dream. Don't want another cloud based service in my life with Dropbox would rather have it with my email provider. However...... I would have thought this an afterthought for creating a smooth, fluid user experience where you don't feel that your using Dial up while browsing your photos. Seriously fix this!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 May 2015
- Version: 5.3.7
- Size: 84.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100£20.99