OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all of your personal files so that you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so that you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your workplace or school/university. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all of your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly access documents that you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: To be able to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.7.4
• We will now automatically upload photos that were missed earlier, and enjoy improvements to camera backup including better background uploading.
I love this app but not this update!
OneDrive is my main cloud service and I generally have to problem with this app but this new version has brought up some problems. The main one is that the older photos in my camera roll that hadn't been uploaded before this update are showing up in the Camera Upload list but aren't uploading at all or one gets uploaded and the rest stop. It would be great to fix this and I'm sure there's already a bug fix on the way but aside from that problem, great app.
Excellent for storage and sharing
Managed to score 1Tb for 4 years on the back of purchasing MSOffice. Really good deal. Took a bit of teething issues but now settled into a really useful drive for storage and sharing between devices. Will be better than iCloud storage for photos. Can store many different file types.
Auto backup of photos new feature working well
Every update of this app seems to want to upload all the photos and videos on my iPhone (again). A tad annoying when I have an intermittent (guest WiFi) and generally slow internet connection. This update is no different. Over 1000 photos now uploading even though they have already uploaded, at least twice now if I recall correctly. This update cheerfully announced that background sync was improved. Not for me it's not. Battery life when the app is running is also dire.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 24 August 2015
- Version: 5.7.4
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100£20.99