Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 8.7
Happy New Year! The first update of 2017 includes:
- A fix for some users not being able to see instant previews in the app.
- A fix for a crash when trying to open a PDF with a SharePoint Server account.
- A bunch of smaller bug and crash fixes.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you encounter any issues, please shake your device and let us know.
Love it!! NOW!
Before this update- when you opened a created Album within the app, viewing a photo took so long to load, and I ain't talking about one you've selected, I'm talking about just looking at all photos within the folder would be WHITE squares and would take so long to actually display what the photo was, Didn't matter if you were on 3G,4G or WiFi. Thankfully this has been fixed. The speedy updates are very appreciated. Use OneDrive everyday. And I always recommend to everyone!! Thank-you!!
Moving to the cloud
Work goes "Google" and I go MS OneDrive. Who has made the best decision? At this stage, I find MS more intuitive. Some funnies, like moving folders can only be done in portrait(?). Even better integration with iOS Word etc, so docs actually open seamlessly in Word would be great. OneDrive offering a full "Word" (etc) style read only preview would be good too. Final request - an option to pay 79p per month for 50GB storage, to match Apple. I would move photos in an instant then! Keep going MS.
Constantly having to sign in again!!
It's ok except the really annoying need that one drive seems to force you to sign in again and again each time you open it after a while, typing out email and password to access one drive on the one is annoying might as well not bother with the app. It's especially annoying as it does not allow you to use safari password manager! Please fix!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 January 2017
- Version: 8.7
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365£6.99
- Office 365£8.99
- OneDrive + 100£26.99
- Office 365£4.99
- Office 365£7.99
- Office 365£5.99