MAKE SURE YOU KNOW: As part of our worldwide promotional efforts, we offer all music from In-App Purchase Premium Collections for free. You can save up to 8 dollars and get several hours of meditation and relaxation music by just buying this app.
If you are looking for an app just to make you relax while lying down on your bed or on the couch, then Sleep is the app for you. There are over one hundred different sounds and music ranging from white noise to peaceful music, lullabies, and binaural beats.
Sleep is one of 10 Best Insomnia Apps Healthline editors included our Sleep app in the final list of their favourite Apps for Insomniacs.
Using Sleep app you can:
Sleep and feel better,
Prepare for meditation,
Use for spa ambiance or physiotherapy and much more.
Here are the amazing features you will get with Sleep:
* Additional free downloads are available with In-App Purchase.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* Interactive Pix – a set of beautiful pictures with predefined set of sounds already mixed and saved for you. If you would like to change them just create your own combination with the soundboard and save it to have a peaceful pleasant experience, both visually and audibly.
* The soundboard has 100 relaxing sounds with which you can combine or enjoy them on their own. Perhaps you will choose the sounds of breaking waves with seagulls, crickets chirping or the sounds of an Irish flute, or perhaps played all together. You can do it all and much more.
* All selected sounds from the soundboard can be saved and replayed later. All you have to do is open the Soundboard and tap on any of the sounds that you would like to combine together and save them.
* We have included 2 easy to use night timers that you can set to various time intervals to allow you to peacefully fall asleep to any of our breathtaking sounds.
* Wakeup timer allows you to wake up to the sounds of nature or ambient music. Just set time and your favourite soundtrack. Wakeup Timer allows selecting any sound shipped within the app or sounds from your iPod Library. Wakeup timer has a snooze feature.
* Completely customizable. Create your own combination from 100 possible sounds save them and use later.
* Every sound in the soundboard has its own volume control.
* Background audio support. Play our relaxing sounds while you’re using other apps.
* Digital Clock Display with amazing pictures of nature. Use our Slideshow feature to see them one after another.
* Both Night timers have Fade Out feature.
* AirPlay support. Use AirPlay to stream our sounds wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your HDTV and speakers with Apple TV or to your AirPlay speakers.
* Ability to play and combine your iPod music library with our sounds. Mix you favorite jazz melody with gentle sound of rain or combine
* Improved visual help system; we provide a screenshot for every step you can have a question with.
* The app features additional 30 beautiful pictures of nature, which you can save to your Photo library and use as wallpapers (iPhone Only).
* As there is a large number of sounds, we have included the Favorites page where you can add your favorite sounds.
* Six lullaby songs are included for your little ones.
* New “Playlist” feature was added. Now you can add our Interactive Pix sounds into the Playlist and play them one by one.
Simply, sleep well and feel better.
* Bug-fix for deleted in-app purchases.
We hope you enjoy this new update!
* * * * * Positive reviews and feedback help us keep the updates and new features coming. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and Reviews
At first I was slightly skeptic. The feel of the app isn't all that brilliant. You open it up and the design does look as if it's been edited in paint or word. But when you look through the range of sounds and listen to them, you forget about the look of it and focus on what counts.
There's lots of sounds to choose from to suit all manners of people and you can play multiple sounds at once and get a good mix. There's ambient music as well as sound effects. And they do actually calm you.
I put it on a 15 minute timer and I fall to sleep lovely waking up all nice and refreshed. I'd say to try settling your mind before you sleep and really listen to the sounds. Soon after you just get this complete sense of calm, and then towards the end you just literally nod off. For 59p you can't go wrong. Just try it and if it works for you. Then great :) if it doesn't then maybe an alternative means is for you.
I'd love to see the updates to come from this app. I can imagine if this takes off which I hope it does. That it generates much needed attention. It's like having your own sleeping aid in the palm of your hands
Wonderful app which I regularly use to relax
A really wonderful app. High quality sounds such as natural weather sounds, water, forest ambience and so on, all of which can be mixed together. There are also music tracks, again high quality. My personal favourite is the Spa Music track with its gentle reed flute, perfect for drifting off to sleep or relaxing in the bath.
The timer features are great, too. I use the quick night timer a lot, which fades out the music after a set number of minutes - ideal for bedtime.
Amazing value considering the price of some relaxation tracks alone.
As a tinnitus sufferer I've been using this app for ages and after using a lot of the different 'sound apps', this is the best by some margin. However, some of the functions can lead to confusing areas of the app causing you to believe that it has less functions than it actually has. Doesn't look as good as it used to with the latest update, but that does not detract from the fact that this is a brilliant aid for those who have tinnitus. The sounds allow my ears to focus and habituate to the external noise, easing my tinnitus. Thank you, Red Hammer!
- Red Hammer Software
- 483.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Red Hammer Software 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Deep Space Free
- Joy Free
- Rainstorm Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.