Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis with personalized feedback. Discover ways to improve.
Don't have an Apple Watch? SleepWatch can be used without an Apple Watch by entering sleep times manually.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Includes Apple Watch App
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated Total Sleep Time, Total Restful Sleep Time, Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate, Sleeping Heart Rate Dip, Sleep Rhythm, and Sleep Pattern by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed.
• Discover: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. Using artificial intelligence, Discover uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a better night's rest. The more data you track with SleepWatch, the more you can Discover.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies among particular populations suggest that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• 3-Day Sleep Target Tracking: a new way to help you track sleep deficit and surplus over a 3-day period
• Become a Premium Member to score and compare your sleep, get smart bedtime reminders, and get free reports
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithms estimate when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• SleepWatch looks for sleep that totals at least 1 hour
• SleepWatch works by integrating with Apple Health
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on SleepWatch for medical advice or diagnosis. SleepWatch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use SleepWatch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• SleepWatch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
SleepWatch Premium Membership is available with a monthly subscription ($2.99/month). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes Account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
• Save money on a SleepWatch Premium Membership by choosing the new Yearly subscription option. Start a new Yearly subscription or upgrade your existing Monthly subscription today.
• SleepWatch has a new look featuring a darker design that makes for more pleasant viewing during evening and bedtime hours.
• Introducing Sleep Reports Cards! Generate an in-depth analysis of your sleep by starting a Sleep Report Card today. Each Sleep Report Card includes a multi-day assessment that can reveal a number of insights about your sleep. See the new 'Reports' tab in the iOS app for more info. Sleep Report Cards are available with an In App Purchase or Premium Membership.
Enjoying SleepWatch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate us on the App Store! Want to give us feedback? Send us a note at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app ! Finally one that works all by itself
I tried a number of sleep apps that I very quickly abandoned. It kind of defeats the purpose of a sleep app that you have to tell: “I’m asleep now.” This app figures it out all alone!
The metrics returned from Sleep Watch are also more relevant and much easier to understand than other similar apps. The straightforward approach, in a clear simple language makes this app “editor’s choice”!
There is only one slight (very small) reason why I only gave four and three-quarter stars: timing! The app waits until I’ve just started my work day to ask “how did you sleep”. Given the fact that the Apple Watch has figured out that I’m awake and moving, I would prefer to get the question immediately (within 5 to 10 minutes of continuous movement) on the watch and not an hour later on my phone. Personally, once I’ve picked up my phone, my work day has started. I am already in the middle of reviewing, planning, calling etc when Sleep Watch wakes up and pops the question that I just push away.
I would also like to see a different wording in the “discover” section. Instead of asking “how did you sleep on 21st June”, I would prefer “today” or “yesterday”. It just makes things clearer and keeps you from having to look back in the calendar and see when the 21st was.
Keep up the excellent work!
No-touch sleep-tracker, great potential!
I have used apps like Sleep Pulse and Sleep++ and other paid sleep trackers for the Apple Watch and I can happily say this is my favourite one. It has correctly detected 19/20 sleep records without even having to tell my Watch when I'm sleeping. Almost zero interaction with my Watch so as long as you wear your watch while sleeping, you'll always get your sleep recorded!
I suggest that they add manual sleep tracking (for afternoon naps etc) and also to change the bar for the sleep quality (maybe change to similar to Jawbone bat graph?). Also maybe tie up with a company that does "coaching" on how to improve sleep (like read your steps or active calories that day and relate it to your sleep etc). Basically, something to help you aim to improve your sleep rather than just tracking it.
I would highly suggest this app to anyone who owns an Apple Watch and wants to track their sleep. This is the only app you'll need.
UPDATE review :
I forgot that I had an amazing feature with my old sleep tracker (Jawbone UP24) which did a silent vibrate alarm which only wakes you up when you're in light sleep phase around 15-30 minutes before your proposed alarm - and I wake up like a Disney princess I tell you hahaha!
- Bodymatter, Inc.
- 156.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bodymatter, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SleepWatch Premium Membership £2.79
- Sleep Report Card £3.99
- Premium Membership (Yearly) £22.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.