## A fun and simple way to develop healthy sleep habits
##【New Features and Updates】Apart from building alone, you can now build with family and friends by reaching the same sleep goals together! Make it fun to build healthy sleep habits, invite your friends and family to join the SleepTown circle now!
Developed by SeekrTech, the creator of Forest app which has more than 25 million users around the globe. Study hard in the morning, put down your phone and sleep well at night!
SleepTown is an incredible app that helps you attain a healthy, regular sleep schedule. Construct amazing buildings just by achieving your bedtime and wake-up goals every day. Put down your smartphone before going to bed and build your own town while you sleep.
Do you often stay up late scrolling on your phones? Hit the snooze button until you're late? If you have trouble putting your phone down at bedtime, or if you suffer from insomnia and want to attain a healthy, regular sleep schedule, SleepTown is the solution for you!
How it works: 3 steps to a healthy sleep schedule
1) Set your own challenging bedtime and wake-up goal.
2) Open the SleepTown app before your bedtime goal and start constructing a building.
3) Wake up before your wake-up goal, shake your phone to clear your mind, and see which building you got. Every morning the building is a surprise that will motivate you to wake up!
Repeat these steps every day to maintain a regular sleep cycle and create a lovely "SleepTown"!
SleepTown Can Help You:
• Beat your phone addiction and get more sleep
• Maintain regular sleep hours between 4-10 hours a day
• Construct amazing buildings by achieving your bedtime and wake-up goals
• Wake up to a reward every day - your new building!
• If you don't go to bed at your bedtime goal, you cannot construct a building
• If you use your phone during your sleeping time, your building under construction will be destroyed
• View your "SleepTown" and all your sleep statistics in the town page
• Night shift mode helps reduce blue light
• You can also join a circle with family and friends and set the same sleep goals. Build healthy sleep habits together and contribute energy to construct the wonders of the world!
Construct Your Own Town:
• Over 70 types of unique buildings available
• Spend your earned coins to unlock new buildings
• Earn revenue after each successful construction
• Earn extra revenue from consecutive successful days
• Design your own town with land, buildings, and decorations
• Apply special themes on holidays to decorate your SleepTown
• Elaborately designed wonders of the world make your town spectacular!
Customize Your Sleeping Schedule:
• Set up to two days off in a week: failing on your "day-off" won't end your streak, so relax and take a break!
• Reset bedtime & wake-up time goals anytime
• Set up a bedtime reminder and alarm clock
• Adjust the volume and sound of your alarm
• Adjust "shake your phone" challenge to wake you up easily in the morning
• Earn rewards for your first successful building and for inviting a friend
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards
• Create an account to back up your data (all your sleeping stats and lovely buildings!)
• Sync your sleep data to Apple's Health app
Go to sleep on time, and start building your own "SleepTown" tonight!
SleepTown is an app available for both iPhone and iPad. Once purchased it can be restored on other iOS devices. To download a non-iOS version of SleepTown, a separate purchase is required. However, by logging into the same registered account, the account data can be synchronized across different platforms and devices.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SleepTownApp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sleeptownapp
Follow us on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/sleeptownapp/
Find out more on https://sleeptown.seekrtech.com!
Sound Design:Shi Kuang Lee
Some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I feel like this app has really helped me to get into a sleep routine. Before I was staying up until the wee hours of the morning and then getting up either really early if I was at work, or really late if I was off. This made me feel tired all of the time. This app has really changed that, by helping me to set a sleep schedule that works both on my days off and in college or work. HOWEVER. There are some nights, like tonight, that I literally have to stay up, due to unforeseen circumstances. I’m pretty sure that this has been mentioned before, but I think it would be great if we would still be able to lock our phone with this app in these circumstances. As the last person that said it, maybe we would be able to create random items like post boxes and street lamps, and that way we wouldn’t get full buildings but would still get some kind of reward for locking hour phone. Also I hate the fact that we get a destroyed building. I understand that the whole point is to not go on your phone, and to be honest I can’t think of anything better right now, but I feel like it is too punishing and almost says ‘you’ve failed’. However, these are just some small suggestions and I personally think this app is great if you want to set up a sleep schedule for yourself! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestion, we will take this into consideration. :)
It's an OK app and I understand it is to encourage regular sleep patterns but it is no good for someone who works shifts or has to wake up at different times each day. It almost needs to allow you to go to bed and wake up at slightly different times. For example sometimes I'm up at 630 someone's at 830 but my time of going to bed will be different- it needs to allow for the real life fact that people can't go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday. If it was done on your amount of sleep you get in hours that would be better- ie- I tell it I want to get 8 hours sleep, I set it when I sleep and it sets the alarm for 8 hours later. Also it needs the option to change the alarm volume and even nicer would be to allow me to use my music for an alarm tone. It's a good start to the app but I still find Forest app more useful.
I still go to school, so some mornings I have to wake up really early and others I like to have a nice lie-in. This app, however, doesn’t allow for that. Also, when you do fail, it keeps a building ruins there, and that is annoying as it is reminding you of your failure - it should be more positive. The bedtime is a little frustrating also because if you miss it, then you don’t have the restriction of not going on your phone. Perhaps if it allowed you to still sleep, but not create a building, that would be better, or just something like a lamppost? Other than that it’s a great start to an app and I use it a lot! Recommend it if you like the Forest app.
Developer Response ,
We thank you for your detailed suggestion.
We'll consider implementing this feature in the future. Thanks for the feedback. :)
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 104.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 - 2019 SeekrTech Co., Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.